United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan has announced a merit Based Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program For Students Enrolled in the Master. Now the Student residing all across the Pakistan can Apply Online For USEFP Hubert H. Humphrey Master Scholarship 2023 through Official Website.
United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan has Announced the USEFP Hubert H. Humphrey Merit Based Scholarships for the Brilliant and Well Deserving Students of Master Level. This non-degree program is designed for mid-career (5-15 years of relevant experience) professionals and consists of 10-12 months of graduate-level.
The Complete Detail s of the USEFP Hubert H. Humphrey Master Scholarships 2023 Online Apply, Eligibility for USEFP HubertH. Humphrey Merit Based Scholarships 2023, Fellowship Application Form 2023 and Other Detail as Announced by the United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan is Provided below: –
USEFP Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program 2023 is an opportunity to work in the United States in the relevant field. Moreover, besides academic work, candidates selected for this program are expected to share information about Pakistani life and culture with their U.S. colleagues and community groups.
Women, people with disabilities, and individuals from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, AJK, Gilgit-Baltistan, Baluchistan, Northern Sindh, and Southern Punjab are highly encouraged to apply.
All the Interesting and Deserving Students are Encouraged to Apply for USEFP Master Endowment Hubert H. Humphrey Program 2023 before the 18th April, 2023.
USEFP Hubert H. Humphrey Postgraduate Scholarship 2023 Details
|Organization||United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan|
USEFP Hubert H. Humphrey Scholarship Program 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates Should be Residents of Pakistan (residing and working in Pakistan).
- Applicants should have at least of five years of progressively responsible professional/work experience.
- In addition, candidates with 16 years of formal education and a guarantee of re-employment upon return to Pakistan are eligible to apply.
- Candidates have a strong command on both spoken as well as written English.
- Candidates who are ineligible to apply for UCEFP Hubert H. Humphrey Scholarships 2023 includes:
- Applicants who attended graduate school in US for the last 07 years or had U.S. experience within the past 05 years.
- University teachers or researchers having no management experience or similar responsibilities.
- Persons with dual U.S./Pakistan nationality.
- Those having a spouse, fiancé, parent, or child over the age of 18 who is a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Employees of the Fulbright organization, the U.S. Department of State or USAID, and their spouses, children, fiancés, siblings, dependents, and parents.
- Candidates have to appear for Duolingo English Test.
- Both the Male and Female are Eligible For USEFP Hubert H. Humphrey Scholarships Online Apply.
USEFP Hubert H. Humphrey Applications in the following fields
Applications for USEFP Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program 2023 are invited in the following fields.
- Human and Institutional Capacity:
- Economic Development
- Finance & Banking
- Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
- Technology Policy and Management
- Human Resource Management
- Rights and Freedoms:
- Communications and Journalism
- International Religious Freedom
- Law and Human Rights
- Trafficking in Persons Policy & Prevention
- Sustainable Lands:
- Agricultural and Rural Development
- Natural Resources, Environmental Policy, and Climate Change
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Thriving Communities:
- Contagious and Infectious Diseases
- Public Health Policy and Management
- HIV&AIDS, Policy, and Prevention
- Substance Abuse Education, Treatment, and Prevention
- Educational Administration, Planning, and Policy Higher Education Administration
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language
USEFP Hubert H. Humphrey Special Quota Stipend Amount Detail
All the Students Selected For USEFP Hubert H. Humphrey Masters Level Scholarships 2023 will be provided with benefits Listed below, USEFP also assists candidates with the visa process.
- Tuition Fee
- Living stipend
- Health insurance
Documents Required For USEFP Hubert H. Humphrey Master Special Stipend 2023
Students Who want to Apply For USEFP Hubert H. Humphrey Master Stipend 2023 Announced by the United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan must Submit Following Documents online to USEFP.
- Duolingo English Test score report
- Any Other Documents
Apply Procedure For USEFP Hubert H. Humphrey Master Scholarships 2023
Many Applicants Want to Know that How They Apply for the USEFP Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program 2023:
All Such Students Should Read the Following Detail for Scholarship 2023 Online Apply.
- Applicants must Apply through The Prescribed Application Form Available at the https://usefp.org/scholarships/humphrey.cfm
- Candidates can appear for English Duolingo Test through https://englishtest.duolingo.com/home.
- Applications without valid score reports will not be accepted.
- Last Date For USEFP Hubert H. Humphrey Master Scholarship Advertisement 2023 is 18-04-2023.
|USEFP, House 5, Street 17,|
Inside FC College
|17th floor, BRR Tower|
I.I. Chundrigar Road
USEFP Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program 2023 Advertisement
The goal of This program is to select bright students who are suffering from financial issues. On returning to Pakistan, Humphrey grantees are expected to share their U.S. experience with colleagues and community groups in Pakistan.
- Benazir Bhutto Shaheed Scholarship Program 2023 | Benazir Bhutto Shaheed Baluchistan District Scholarship for Toppers 2023
- PEEF CM Merit Scholarship Program CMMS 2023 |Fully-Funded PEEF Scholarship CMMS for Ph.D. Students 2023
USEFP Hubert H. Humphrey Master Fellowship Related Question
In case If any student decline Humphrey award, and reapply, will their application be given preference?
Although applicants are welcome to apply again, but their application will not be given preferential treatment.
If Students selected, when will they begin the fellowship program in the U.S?
The finalists will depart in fall next year.
Will there is need to submit any additional documents if students become a finalist?
Yes, Finalist will be required to submit a medical history and examination form, scanned copy of valid passport and No objection certificate (NOC) from employer / government of Pakistan.
Can students defer their Humphrey award to the following academic year?
No, students cannot defer.
Can Candidates take dependents?
Health insurance for dependents is required. Failure to provide adequate dependent health insurance coverage is grounds for terminating the grant award due to non-compliance with J-1 visa requirements. Dependents cannot accompany the fellows initially.