University Of Loralai has announced Masters Admission 2023 in MS Management Sciences. Student willing to apply For University Of Loralai MS Program Admission 2023 and want to know about UL Loralai Admission Schedule can see whole detail given below.
All the detail Necessary for admission in University Of Loralai including UL University Admission Procedure, UL Loralai University Merit List, Admission Schedule for MS Admission Program in University Of Loralai, UL Loralai Fee Structure and much more in detail below.
All Willing Candidates who want to apply online For UL Loralai Spring Admission 2023 online apply must Submit the UL Loralai University Admission Form before 07-03-2023.
Applications are invited from Local students, Overseas Pakistanis and International students for MS degree Program.
Brief Overview of LU University Loralai Admission 2023
|University||University Of Loralai|
|University Type||Non-Profit Public University|
|Apply Process||Online Through Official Website|
What is eligibility Criteria For LU Loralai Program Admission?
Eligibility Criteria for LU University MS Program 2023: —
- Applicants apply to seek admission in LU Loralai MS Program must have completed 16 years of education or equivalent with at least 50% marks or CGPA 2.00/4.00.
- Students must make it sure that they have completed intermediate education from recognized board of education.
- Candidates having education from any foreign university must have to submit the Equivalence Certificate verified by IBCC.
- Applicants are also required to appear for entrance exams conducted by the University and pass it with 60% marks.
- Candidates must pass the valid GRE Test (International) with 50 percentile or GAT General Test with 50% cumulative marks.
- Both Male/Female can apply online for UL University Masters Degree Program admission 2023.
University of Loralai Program list 2023
The University of Loralai is offering following Master Program 2023.
- MS Degree in Management Sciences
UL University Loralai Admission 2023 Apply online
- Applicant must download the Application Form for University of Loralai Spring Program 2023 available at official Website.
- Candidates must select the program while filling application form.
- Candidates must send the application form and other documents within 48 Hours with following documents
- Fee Challan Form
- Academic Certificates (SSC/F.A/F.Sc/B.A/B.Sc/ MA Education/ M.Ed/ B.Ed (Hons)/
- BS (4-Year)/ B.Ed (2.5-Year)
- Character Certificate from Head of Institution last attended
- Detailed Mark Sheet of Qualifying Examination
- Four recent passport size photographs
- Local/Domicile Certificate
- Admission Form
- Candidates must read all instructions provided on the website before applying online for UL University MS Program 2023.
- The university has the right to cancel the admission of applicant subject.
- Candidate can edit his/her Application Form as many times before submitting the application form.
|Application Processing Fee||Rs 2000/-|
University of Loralai admission Office Detail
Address: University of Loralai, Quetta Road, Zerh Karez, Loralai, Baluchistan
Email: – firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel#: +92 824 410782, 0315-8133399
University of Loralai Admission 2022 advertisement/Official Notification
- Sarhad University Of Science & Information Technology BS Program Admission 2023 | SUIT Peshawar Bachelors Admission 2023 Online Apply
- Abasyn University BS, MS & PH.D. Program Admission 2023 | AU Peshawar Bachelors, Masters & Doctorate Admission 2023 Online Apply
LU University Admission 2023 Related FAQS
Are admissions open in LU?
Yes, the University of Loralai has opened the admission for Postgraduate Program. Students can apply for LU Loralai MS admission 2023 through form available at official website.
Is LU HEC recognized?
Yes, University of Loralai LU Loralai is the non-profit public university recognized by the Higher Education Commission.
What is the last date for submission of Admission form at LU?
Last date to apply for University Of Loralai UL Loralai admission 2023 is 07 March, 2023.
Is there NOC required?
No objection Certificate (NOC) is required from the concerned department in case of in-service applicants.
What are the conditions on which University can cancel the admission?
1. In case of any ineligibility in fulfilling the admission criteria
2. False/Incomplete/Missing Documentation