University Of Engineering & Technology has announced Bachelor Admission 2022-23 in BS Physics and BS Mathematics. Student willing to apply For University Of Engineering & Technology BS Program Admission 2022-23 and want to know about UET Taxila Fall Admission Schedule can see whole detail given below.
All the detail Necessary for admission in University Of Engineering & Technology including UET University Admission Procedure, UET Taxila University Merit List, Admission Schedule for BS Admission Program in University Of Engineering & Technology, UET Taxila Fee Structure and much more in detail below.
All Willing Candidates who want to apply online For UET Taxila Fall Admission 2022-23 online apply must Submit the UET Taxila University Admission Form before 09-12-2022.
Applications are invited from Local students, Overseas Pakistanis and International students for BS Bachelors degree Program.
Brief Overview of UET University Taxila Admission 2022-23
|University||University Of Engineering & Technology Taxila|
|University Type||Public University|
|Apply Process||Online Through Official Website|
|Degrees Program||BS Program|
What is eligibility Criteria For UET Taxila Fall Program Admission?
Eligibility Criteria For UET University BS Program 2022-23:–
- Applicants apply to seek admission in UET Taxila BS Program must have passed intermediate (Pre-Engg) Examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- Students must make it sure that they have completed from Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education of Pakistan/Equivalent so recognized by the University.
- Candidates having education from any foreign university must have to submit the Equivalence Certificate.
- Applicants are also required to get 60% unadjusted marks in examination, and for admissions in BS Computer Science the candidate must have 50% marks.
- Marks of NCC and Hifz-e-Quran, where applicable, shall be added only for determination of merit and not towards eligibility.
- Rounding off percentage figure to make it 60% will not be considered towards eligibility.
- Candidates should be a Bonafide resident of the area from where he seeks admission.
- Meeting standards of physique and eyesight laid down in the medical certificate F-V also counts in eligibility criteria.
- Applicants are also required to appear for entrance exams.
- Both Male/Female can apply online for UET University Bachelors Degree Program admission 2022-23.
University Of Engineering & Technology Program list 2022-23
The University Of Engineering & Technology is offering following Bachelors Program 2022-23 in the following subjects.
- BS Physics
- BS Mathematics
UET University Merit Formula
University Of Engineering & Technology BS Program Merit Formula
- SSC: 20 %
- HSSC: 50%
- Entry Test: 30%
UET University Taxila Admission Schedule 2022-23
|Advertisement for Admission||20th November, 2022||Sunday|
|Start of Online Filling and |
Submission of Admission Forms
|21st November, 2022||Monday|
|Last date of Online Submission |
of Admission Forms
|09th December, 2022||Friday|
|Hifz-e-Quran Test||10th December, 2022||Saturday|
|Entry Test |
(Conducted by HEC)
|18th December, 2022|
|Display of 1st Merit List |
on University Website
|26th December, 2022||Monday|
|Commencement of Regular Classes||26th December, 2022||Monday|
Seat Distribution for Punjab Province – High & Open Merit (Category A)
UET University Taxila Admission 2022-23 Apply online
- Applicant must apply online for University Of Engineering & Technology Fall Program 2022-23 through official Website https://admissions.uettaxila.edu.pk/Basic_Science_Admissions/My_UET.php
- Candidates must select the program while filling application form.
- Candidates, for registration click registration button and provide the following information.
- CNIC/Form B number without dashes.
- Set your password
- HBL Deposit Slip Number (15 digit) [If less then 15 digit, make it 15 by adding 0 to the extreme left]
- Deposit date
- Name of HBL Branch
- Upload the image of deposit slip
- Candidates must read all instructions provided on the website before applying online for UET University BS Program 2022-23.
- Candidate can edit his/her Application Form as many time before submitting online the application form.
- The admission offer to “Not Eligible” candidates will be cancelled whereas the “Eligible” candidates will be issued call letter and bank challan.
- All documents to be attached with the ONLINE Application Form (F-I) should be attested by a class-I gazette officer of the government or a class-A officer of this University.
|Application Processing Fee||Rs 2000/-|
University Of Engineering & Technology Taxila admission Office Detail
Address: UET-HMC Link Rd, Taxila, Rawalpindi, Punjab 47050
Tel# : 051-904741-2
University Of Engineering & Technology Admission 2022-23 advertisement/Official Notification
- University Of Chenab BS Program Admission 2022-23 | UCHENAB Gujrat Bachelors Admission 2022-23 Online Apply
- International Islamic University BS Program Admission 2022-23 |IIUI Islamabad Bachelors Admission 2022-23 Online Apply
UET University Taxila Admission 2022-23 Related FAQS
Are admissions open in UET?
Yes, the University Of Engineering & Technology has opened the admission for Undergraduate Program in different Disciplines. Students can apply for UET Taxila BS admission 2022-23 through official website.
Is UET HEC recognized?
Yes, University Of Engineering & Technology UET Taxila is the publics sector university recognized by the Higher Education Commission.
What is the last date for submission of Admission form?
Last date to apply for University Of Engineering & Technology, Taxila UET Taxila admission 2022 is 09 December, 2022
When will merit list display?
Display of merit lists will continue on official website of university till the admission is closed.
What is the Fee Structure of Undergraduate Programs offered by UET?
All the details regarding fee structure is available at university official website.
How to contact with the university regarding ay query of Admission?
Any information regarding admissions can be obtained during working hours by calling Phone No: 051-9047412. Members of the Admission Committee will also be available for consultation, in person, during admission period.
If in case Freezing in any given Discipline and Category, what will applicant has to do?
Applicant desiring to freeze category/discipline should have to apply in person on prescribed form for this purpose before the next merit list is displayed.
On getting Admission, is submission of fee is mandatory before the next merit list?
Must submit all the University dues and original documents. If fails to do so, student’s name would be excluded from any future merit lists and his admission would be cancelled.