The University Of Agriculture has announced the Undergraduate Admission 2022 in B.Sc. [Hons] Food Science & Technology, B.Sc. [Hons] Soil & Environmental Sciences, B.Sc. [Hons] Plant Breeding & Genetics and many other Programs. Student willing to apply For The University Of Agriculture BS Program Admission 2022 and want to know about AUP Swat Fall Admission Schedule can see whole detail given below.
All the detail Necessary for admission in University of Agriculture including AUP University Admission Procedure, AUP Swat University Merit List, Admission Schedule for BS Admission Program in University of Agriculture Swat, AUP Swat University Fee Structure and much more in detail below.
All Willing Candidates who want to apply online For AUP Swat Fall Admission 2022 online apply must Submit the AUP Swat University Admission Form before 20-09-2022.
Brief Overview of AUP University Fall Admission 2022
|University||The University of Agriculture Swat|
|University Type||Public University|
|Apply Process||Online Through Official Website|
|Degrees Program||BS Program|
What is eligibility Criteria For NDU Swat Fall Program Admission?
Eligibility Criteria For AUP University BS Program 2022:-
- Candidates must have Passed the Fsc/A-level with at least 45% marks for seeking AUP Swat BS Fall Admission 2022.
- Students having Foreign education must Submit the equivalence Certificate obtained from IBBC.
- Last date to submit the University of Agriculture, Swat Application Form is 20 September-2022.
- Both Male/Female candidates can Apply Online For 4-years BS admission in AUP, Swat.
- Candidates who are seeking admission in University of Agriculture, Swat, must have passed the Entry Test.
University of Agriculture Fall Program list 2022
The University of Agriculture, Swat, is offering following BS Program 2022 in the following subjects
AUP University Swat Undergraduate Program Detail
- B.Sc. [Hons] Food Science & Technology
- B.Sc. [Hons] Soil & Environmental Sciences
- B.Sc. [Hons] Plant Breeding & Genetics
- B.Sc. [Hons] Horticulture
- B.Sc. [Hons] Entomology
AUP University Merit Formula
University OF agriculture BS Program Merit Formula
- SSC: 40 %
- HSSC: 60%
Admission Schedule For AUP Swat Fall Admission 2022
|Submission of Forms||20th September, 2022|
|Merit List Display||23rd September, 2022|
|26th September, 2022|
|Fee Deposit||26th-28th September, 2022|
|Commencement of classes||29th September, 2022|
AUP Swat Fall Admission Apply online
- Applicant Must Apply Online For AUP Swat Undergraduate Admission 2022 Online Apply Through Official Website https://uswat.edu.pk/apply-online/
- Candidates must select the program while filling application form.
- Candidates must send the application form and other documents within 48 Hours with following documents
- Original Bank receipt
- Hardcopy of Application Form
- Attested copies of all previous Result Card (SSC, HSSC)
- Attested copy of Domicile
- Two copies of passport size photographs
- Other Documents
- Candidates must read all instructions provided on the website before applying online for AUP BS Program 2022.
- Candidate can edit his/her Application Form as many time before submitting online the application form.
|Application Processing Fee||Rs 1000/- (non-refundable)|
University of Agriculture Swat Office Detail
Address: University of Agriculture, Swat, Kanju Township Campus; Charbagh Campus
Email:- [email protected]
Tel# : 0946-811888/ 0312-
University of Agriculture BS Program Admission 2022 advertisement/Official Notification
- QAU PharmD and BA LLB Fall Admissions 2022| Quaid-e-Azam University For Pakistani & Overseas Students 2022
- Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Women University Peshawar BS Admission 2022| SBBWU Bachelors Degree Admission 2022 Online Apply
AUP University Swat Admission 2022 Related FAQS
Are admissions open in AUP?
Yes, the University of Agriculture has open the admission for Undergraduate Program in different Disciplines. Students can apply for AUP Swat BS admission 2022 through official website.
Is AUP HEC recognized?
Yes, University of Agriculture AUP Swat is the military publics sector university recognized by the Higher Education Commission.