Police Department Sindh has announced the latest 7500+ jobs for the posts of Constable From all over Pakistan. Interested Candidates can apply for the Latest Sindh Police Bomb Disposal Jobs 2023 before 31st March 2023.
The Sindh Police requires Qualified, highly talented, and self-motivated Pakistani Nationals to be encouraged to apply for the latest Job in Sindh Police Karachi 2023.
The Complete Detail and eligibility criteria for Sindh Police Special Force Job Opportunity 2023 are Given Below.
Last date to apply for Sindh Police Special Force Job Opportunity 2023advertisement is 31st March 2023.
Sindh Police Department Sindh 2023Job Detail
|Hiring Organization||Sindh Police Unit|
|Last Date||31st March 2023|
|Job Type||Government Permanent|
What Are the Eligibility Criteria for Sindh Police Special Force Job Opportunity 2023
- Candidates from All over Pakistan can apply for the Latest Sindh Police Department Job Opportunity 2023 Online Apply.
- Candidates Must have Relevant Education Qualifications and Experience mentioned against each Post.
- Last date to apply for Sindh Police Special Force Job Opportunity 2023 is 31st March 2023.
- Both Male/Female Can Apply for SPU Police Sepoy Recruitment 2023
Required Document For SPU Police Constable Job 2023
Candidates applying for the Constable Jobs in Police Department Sindh must provide these Documents
- CNIC Copy
- 2 Recent Photographs
- Educational Certificate
- Any Other Supporting Documents
Selection Criteria For SPU Police Constable Jobs 2023
- Educational Standards:
- Matric or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Physical Standards:
- Age 18-25 years
- Minimum Height
- for men 5ft-7 inches
- for women 5ft-2 inches
- Chest 33×34 ½ inches (for men only)
- Endurance Test:
- The candidates shall have to pass endurance test (1.5 miles in 10.5 minutes for male candidates & 15 minutes for female candidates)
Police Department job Post Detail
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|1.||Head Constable (BPS-09)||Matric||13|
How To Apply For Bomb Disposal Police Department Jobs 2023 Advertisement
- Candidates applying for Latest Punjab Police Jobs should apply through Application form available Official Website: apply.sts.net.pk
- Candidates should attach copies of all documents and keep them in a safe place for later use.
- Candidates must Provide Correct information. Otherwise, his/her application will be rejected.
- Last date to Send Sindh Police Job Application Form 2023is 31st March 2023.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview. No TA / DA will be admissible.
- The person already in Government Department Should Apply through the Proper Channel.
- Candidates Should Bring Original Documents at the time of Interview.
- Atomic Engery Commission Job Opportunity 2023 | PO Box 17948 Karachi Jobs 2023
- Sindh Police Department Job Opportunity 2023 Online Apply | Sindh Police New Job Opening 2023
Latest Sindh Police Bomb Disposal Jobs 2023 Online Apply Advertisement:
Sindh Police offers a lot of Benefits and Handsome Salaries to all Employees and provides them an opportunity to work in the corporate environment.
All Job Seekers who want to start their career or looking for a job Should grab this Opportunity and apply for the Latest Sindh Police Constable Bharti 2023 Online Apply
Sindh Police Latest Job Opening 2023 Related FAQ
What is Eligible Criteria for Sindh Police Police Jobs 2023 ?
1-Candidate must be Residents of Punjab.
2-Candidate must have minimum Qualifications and Experiences mentioned against each Post.
3- Experienced Candidates will be Given Preference
How to Apply for SPU Police Sindh Police Latest Job Opening 2023?
Candidates have to apply for Jobs Police Department Sindh and then Submit the Police Department Jobs Application Form 2023 by Post to SPU Police Office.
What are the Selection Criteria For the Police Department SPU Police?
1-All the Candidates will be selected on the Open Merit.
2- All Candidates must clear the Exam conducted by the Department and the Interview.
3-Experienced Candidates will be given More Preferences over Unexperienced Person.