Quaid-e-Azam University has announced Masters Admission 2023 in M.Phil. English Literature and M.Phil. English Linguistics. Student willing to apply For Quaid-e-Azam University M.Phil. Program Admission 2023 and want to know about QAU Islamabad Admission Schedule can see whole detail given below.
All the detail Necessary for admission in Quaid-e-Azam University including QAU University Admission Procedure, QAU Peshawar University Merit List, Admission Schedule for M.Phil. Admission Program in Quaid-e-Azam University, QAU Islamabad Fee Structure and much more in detail below.
All Willing Candidates who want to apply For QAU Islamabad Spring Admission 2023 apply must Submit the QAU Islamabad University Admission Form before 02-03-2023.
Applications are invited from Local students, Overseas Pakistanis and International students for M.Phil. degree Program.
Brief Overview of QAU Islamabad University Admission 2023
|University||Quaid-e-Azam University Islamabad|
|University Type||Public University|
|Apply Process||Offline via Admission Office|
|Degrees Program||Master (Evening)|
What is eligibility Criteria for QAU Islamabad Program Admission?
Eligibility Criteria for QAU University M.Phil. Program 2023: —
- Applicants apply to seek admission in QAU Islamabad M.Phil. Program must have passed MA/M.Sc./BS or BA/B.Sc. with at least 60% marks.
- Candidates must make it sure that they have completed FA/F.Sc. or BA/B.Sc. with minimum 60% marks having no 3rd division.
- Applicants must have passed MA/M.Sc./BS (4-Years) in English Linguistics/Applied Linguistics/ELT.
- Candidates having education from any foreign university must have to submit the Equivalence Certificate.
- Applicants are also required to fulfill all the requirements as per university rules.
- Candidate has to pass a written test and interview that will be recommended by the Selection Committee
- Both Male/Female can apply online for QAU University and Masters Degree Program admission 2023.
Quaid-e-Azam University Program list 2023
The Quaid-e-Azam University is offering following Master Program 2022.
- M.Phil. English Literature
- M.Phil. English Linguistics
QAU University Islamabad Admission Schedule 2023
|Last date to Submit|
QAU University Islamabad Admission 2023 Apply Procedure
- Applicant must apply online for Quaid-e-Azam University Program 2023 through Admission Form available at admission office.
- Candidates must select the program while filling application form.
- Candidates must send the application form and other documents
- Fee Challan Form
- Admission Form
- Result Card
- Other Documents
- Candidates must read all instructions provided on the website before applying for QAU University M.Phil. Program 2023.
- Candidate can edit his/her Application Form as many times before submitting the application form.
Quaid-e-Azam University Islamabad admission Office Detail
Address: Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad, 45320, Pakistan.
Email: – firstname.lastname@example.org
Quaid-e-Azam University Admission 2023 advertisement/Official Notification
- Muhammad Nawaz Sharif University Of Engineering And Technology BS Program Admission 2023 | MNSUET Multan Bachelors Admission 2023
- University Of Azad Jammu & Kashmir BS Program Admission 2023 | UAJK Muzaffarabad Bachelors Admission 2023 Online Apply
QAU University Islamabad Admission 2023 Related FAQS
Are admissions open in QAU?
Yes, the Quaid-i-Azam University has opened the admission for Postgraduate Program. Students can apply for QAU Islamabad MPhil admission 2023 through Admission office.
Is qAU HEC recognized?
Yes, Quaid-i-Azam University QAU Islamabad is the publics sector university recognized by the Higher Education Commission.
What is the last date for submission of admission form For M.Phil. at QAU Islamabad?
Last date to apply for Quaid-e-Azam University QAU Islamabad admission 2023 is 02 March, 2023
What is the rank of Quaid-e-Azam University QAU Islamabad?
World University Rankings:
— 41st in Research Productivity and citation per Faculty
— Ranked No.01 and Globally by US News and World Report’s Ranking and 116th in Asia by Higher Education Ranking