Human Rights & Minorities Affairs Department, Punjab has announced a merit Based Scholarships For Minority Students Enrolled in the Master. Now the Student Studying at any Government School, College and Universities can apply online for Punjab Minority Affairs Scholarship 2022 Online Apply through Official Website before 29th September 2022.
HRMA Punjab has announced the HRMA Punjab Merit Based Scholarships are available for the brilliant and Deserving Students Studying in Government Institute in the Punjab. Student of Master , Mphil Program are Eligible to Apply for Punjab Education Endowment Fund Scholarships 2022
The Complete Detail s of the Minority Affairs Punjab Scholarship 2022 Online Apply , Eligibility for HRMA Need Based Scholarships 2022, Human Rights & Minorities Affairs Scholarship Application Form 2022 and Other Detail as Announced by the Human Rights & Minorities Affairs is Provided below:-
HRMA Punjab announced that Minority Affairs Scholarship Program 2022 for needy Students Studying in Punjab whose Monthly income is less than 35000 Rs .And who are unable to Pay their Tuition Fee and Other Study Expenditure.
All the Interesting and Deserving Students Studying in any Public School and College can Apply for Punjab Minority Affairs Scholarship 2022 Online Apply before the 29th September 2022.
HRMA Punjab Scholarship 2022 Details
|Organization||Human Rights & Minorities Affairs Punjab|
|Educational Level||Matric, Inter, Bachelor, Master|
HRMA Punjab Scholarship Program 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates Should be Residents of the Punjab and Studying in any Public Institute.
- Student Studying in Open Universities or Virtual Universities ( Distance Learning) can not apply for Minority Affairs Scholarship 2022 Advertisement.
- Student must have at least 50% Marks in Pervious Exam to apply for HRMA Punjab stipend Program
- The Family Income of Students Should not be More than Rs.34,000/- Per Month.
- Candidates should through the Prescribed HRMA Punjab Stipend Program Application form 2022 before 29th September, 2022
- Student not Getting any other Scholarships or Financial Help from any Organizations.
- Both the Male and Female are Eligible For Minority Affairs Scholarships Online Apply.
HRMA Punjab Stipend Amount Detail
All the Students Selected For Human Rights & Minorities Affairs Scholarships 2022 Will Monthly Stipend as given below.
Selected candidates will be provided with a Stipend Listed below through their Institute
|Professional Education( Engineering, MBBS,, Mphil, Nursing, LLB)||Rs. 50,000/- Per Month|
|Postgradaute Level||Rs. 35000/- Per Month|
|BA/Bsc/B.com||Rs. 30000/- Per Month|
|FA/fsc/Icom/A-Level||Rs. 20000/- Per Month|
|Matric/O-Level||Rs. 15000/- Per Month|
Documents Required For HRMA Punjab Special Stipend 2022
Students Who want to Apply For Human Rights & Minorities Affairs Stipend 2022 For Minority Community Students announced by the HRMA Punjab Lahore must Submit Following Documents
- three Photo
- Income Proof
- All educational Certificate/Results
- Percentage Certificate ( in Case of GPA System) for University Student
- Father’s CNIC
- Any Other Documents
Apply Procedure For HRMA Punjab Scholarships 2022
Many Applicants Want to Know that How They Apply For the Human Rights & Minorities Affairs Special Scholarship 2022 For Minority Community Students.
All Such Students Should Read the Following Detail For HRMA Punjab Minority Scholarship 2022 Online Apply.
- Applicants must Apply through The Prescribed Application Form Available at the https://hrma.punjab.gov.pk/educational-scholarship
- Or Candidates can Also Download the Application Form Given Below.
- All the Documents For Human Rights & Minorities Affairs Stipend Program 2022 must be attested from the 17-grade officer.
- All the Documents and other detail will be verified from Competence Authority. So Do not Provide Misleading Documents or information.
- Last Date For PEEF Master Scholarship Advertisement 2022 is 10-04-2022.
- Students Must Submit HRMA Punjab Scholarship Application Form to Human Rights & Minorities Affairs Office Lahore by Post.
- HRMA Punjab scholarships are awarded till the completion of the degree course the student is enrolled.
- If Students Fail in Any Subject During the Fellowship, He/she Will not Receive any Further Scholarship by the Government of Punjab.
Human Rights & Minorities Affairs, Punjab Government, National Tower Near Awan Iqbal Lahore
Phone No :- 042 – 99201077
Punjab Minority Affairs Scholarship 2022 Online Apply Advertisement
The goal of This program is to select bright students who are suffering from financial issues. All The Students Who currently Enrolled in Master Degree Program at the Government Institute in Punjab are Eligible to Apply Online For Punjab Minority Affairs Scholarship 2022 Online Apply.
- 250+ Latest Post Office Multan Jobs Opportunity 2022 | PSO Multan Job Application Form 2022
- Interloop Student Scholarship Program 2022 | Interloop Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 Online Apply
HRMA Punjab Stipend Program 2022 Related Question
How much is minority scholarship?
Human Rights & Minorities Affairs Punjab will Provide Stipend Amount of Rs 15,000 to 50000 Per Students to All the Selected according to their Degree Level.
What is minority scholarship program?
Minority scholarship program is a Program in which Government Provide Scholarship to the Students belong to Minority Community( which Community is less in number than the Other) in the State.
Can I apply two scholarship?
No a Student can Avail only one Scholarship at a time. He/She will have to Surrender his/her Scholarship if they want to avail another Scholarship Program.
Which documents are required for Human Rights & Minorities Affairs scholarship?
1- Detailed Mark Sheet
4- All Necessary Documents
5- Affidavit Form