Punjab Higher Education Commission PHEC announces International Research Support Fellowship (IRSF) for the students who have currently Enrolled in the Ph.D. Programs. Now the students studying at provincially chartered Universities/institutes of Punjab can apply online For the research support fellowship to go to QS top 200 universities of the world 2022-23 through Official Website.
PHEC has Announced the Merit Based Scholarships for the Brilliant and Well Deserving Students of Ph.D. Level.
The Complete Details of the PHEC International Research Support Fellowship IRSF 2022-23 Online Apply, Eligibility for PHEC IRSF Scholarship Program 2022-23 for Ph.D. Level, Scholarship Application Form 2022-23 and Other Detail as Announced by PHEC is Provided below:-
PHEC International Research Support Fellowship IRSF Program 2022-23 is especially designed for the to local students in order to enhance their quality of research by engaging with international experts in their field of study.
All the Interesting and Deserving Students of Ph.D. Level are Encouraged to Apply for Punjab Higher Education Commission IRSF 2022-23 before the December 30, 2022.
Punjab Higher Education Commission PHEC IRSF Scholarship 2022-23 Details
|Organization||Punjab Higher Education Commission|
|Educational Level||Ph.D. Level|
PHEC International Research Support Fellowship 2022-23 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be enrolled in a Ph.D. program of any public/private sector university of Punjab and should have completed coursework.
- Applicants Should be holding the domicile of the Punjab.
- Students have an age limit of Maximum 45 years are Eligible to Apply for Punjab Higher Education Commission IRSF Scholarship 2022 -23.
- Students must have passed comprehensive examination as per university criteria.
- Both the Male and Female are Eligible for PHEC IRSF Scholarships Online Apply.
Punjab Higher Education Commission IRSF Stipend Amount Detail
All the Students Selected for Punjab Higher Education Commission IRSF Ph.D. Level Scholarships 2022-23 will be provided with a Stipend Listed below.
|Travel||Maximum Rs. 130,000/- for a return airfare|
|Living Allowance||Living allowance for different countries is different|
|Bench Fee||Rs. 250,000/-|
Documents Required for PHEC IRSF Ph.D. Stipend 2022-23
Students Who want to Apply for PHEC IRSF Ph.D. Stipend 2022-23 Announced by the Punjab Higher Education Commision Lahore must Submit Following Documents
- Completely filled the application form
- Acceptance Letter(s) from the respective Foreign university
- Recommendation letter from Local Ph.D. supervisor on university letterhead
- NOC and Study Leave from department/organization (if employed)
- CV(s) of proposed foreign supervisor(s) (not more than 02 pages for each CV)
- BASR approval showing approved
- Ph.D. research topic & synopsis
- Ph.D. thesis synopsis (complete)
- Copy of passport
- Copy of domicile
- Copies of academic documents including Ph.D. comprehensive examination result Foreign University Acceptance
- Letter for IRSF by Foreign Supervisor. (This form must be filled in and duly signed by Foreign Supervisor)
Apply Procedure For PHEC International Research Support Fund Ph.D. Scholarships 2022-23
Many Applicants Want to Know that How They Apply For PHEC International Research Support IRSF Scholarship 2022-23 Online Apply.
- Applicants must Apply through The Prescribed Application Form Available at the https://irsf.punjabhec.gov.pk/
- Or Candidates can Also Download the Application Form Given Below.
- University Will Recommend the Most Deserving Students For the PEEF Master Level Scholarship 2022
- Last Date For PHEC IRSF Ph.D. Scholarship Advertisement 2022-23 is 30-12-2022.
- No applications submitted by hand will be accepted.
- If Students Fail in Any Subject During the Fellowship, He/she Will not Receive any Further Scholarship by the Government of Punjab.
Official Address-: Punjab Higher Education Commission
Arfa Software Technology Park, 346-B, Ferozepur Road, Lahore
Punjab Higher Education Commission Lahore IRSF Scholarship 2022-23 Advertisement
The goal of This program is to select bright students who are suffering from financial issues. All The Students Who Currently Enrolled in Ph.D. Degree Program Apply Online for Punjab Higher Education Commission Lahore Ph.D. Level IRSF Scholarship 2022-23.
- Punjab Educational Endowment Fund Scholarship Program 2022-23 |PEEF Special Scholarship for KP Students 2022-23
- 8000+ Latest Balochistan Education Endowment Fund Scholarship 2022| BEEF Government Stipend Program 2022 Apply Online
PHEC Ph.D. IRSF Scholarship Related Question
How do I apply for the pHEC International Research support fund scholarship 2022-23?
All the Students have to Apply For PHEC International Research Support Fund 2022-23 Announced by the Punjab Higher Education Commission through the PHEC Prescribed Application Form 2022-23.
What is Last Date For Submitting PHEC IRSF Scholarships Form For Ph.d. Students?
All the Students of Ph.D. are Required to Submit Their Application and Other Documents for PHEC IRSF Scholarship Advertisement 2022-23 Before the 31-12-2022.
How do I know I am Selected For PHEC International Research support fund scholarship Scholarships?
All the Selected Candidates will be Informed through the Contact and will be notify About their Selection.
Which documents are required for PHEC International Research support fund scholarships?
1- Detailed Mark Sheet
2- Ph.D. synopsis/research proposal approved by the Board of Advanced Studies and Research (BASR) or equivalent statutory body of the university
4- All Necessary Documents
5- Valid acceptance letter from a foreign university/supervisor among QS top ranking 200 (General)
What is Actually IRSF?
The International Research Support Fellowship IRSF is a six-month program designed to provide first-hand experience in research to highly motivated students who are presently pursuing a full-time Ph.D. program in provincially chartered universities of Punjab.
What is the last date for submission of pHEC iRSF scholarship form 2022-23?
Applications complete in all aspects must reach Punjab Higher Education Commission Lahore on or before December 30, 2022, at 5:00 PM through registered post.