Pakistan Army has Started the Online Registration to Join Army Medical Corps as a General Duty Medical Officers , Classified Specialist, Sub Specialist, Sub Specialist (Paeds Group) as Major, Sub Specialist (Surgical & Allied) as Major, and other posts. Interested Candidates who wish to Join Pak Army can apply For Pakistan Army Captain/ Major Jobs 2022 before 29-01-2022.
Pakistan Army requires Qualified, highly talented, and self-motivated Pakistani Nationals are encouraged to apply for the Pakistan Army Jobs 2022.
The Complete Detail and eligibility criteria for Join Pak Army as Captain male/female are Given Below.
The last date for Army Medical Corps MCadet Online Registration Form 2022 is 29-01-2022 announced by the Pak Army.
Pak Army medical Corps Job Detail
|Job Location||All Pakistan|
|Hiring Organization||Pakistan Army|
|Qualification||MBBS, BDS, FCPS|
|Job Type||Government Permanent|
What Is The Eligibility Criteria for Pak army Medical Corps Job 2022
- Candidates from All over Pakistan can apply for the Army Medical Corps Cadet Jobs 2022.
- Candidates who wish to Join Pakistan Army should be Unmarried.
- Candidates Must have Relevant Education Qualifications and Experience mentioned against each Post.
- Candidates must have a minimum above 70% Marks or Equivalent marks,
- Last date For Army Medical Corps MCadet Online Registration Form 2022 is 29-01-2022.
- Only Male Can Apply for these jobs.
What are the qualification to join pak army as doctor 2022?
Candidates must Fulfil the Following Physical Standard in order to be Selected for Medical Jobs in Pak army 2021
|Education||MBBS, FCPS (Pak) or equivalent, BDS|
|Martial Status||Married / Unmarried|
|Minimum Height Male||Minimum 5’ 4” (162.5 cm)|
|Minimum Height Female||Minimum 5’ (152.4 cm)|
|Weight||as Per body mass Index|
|Age||Must 16 years to 28 years|
Required Document For Pak Army Medical jobs 2022
Candidates applying to Pak Army Medical Jobs 2022 must provide these Documents
- CNIC Copy ( Old Urdu CNIC will not be Accepted)
- 06 Recent Photographs
- Educational Certificate
- Any Other Supporting Documents
- Cross Postal Of Rs 100
- Endorsement Application Forms
Important Date to Remember
|Registration:||28 Dec 2021 – 29 Jan 2022|
|Preliminary Tests:||02 Feb 2022 – 12 Feb 2022|
Pak Army MCadet Job Post Detail
|#||Post Name||Qualifications||Age Limit|
|1||General Duty Medical Officers (GDMOs) as Captains (Male/Female)||MBBS or equivalent||28-35 years|
|2|| Classified Specialist (Specs) as Major:|
• Anesthesiology (HPG)(Male/Female)
• Dermatology (Male)
• Gynecology (HPG) (Female)
• General Medicine (Male/Female)
• Pathology (HPG) (Male/Female)
• Psychiatry (Male/Female)
• Surgeon (HPG) (Male/Female)
• Pediatrics (Male/Female)
• FCPS (Pak) or equivalent
|3||Sub Specialist (Medicine & Allied) as Major:|
• Cardiology (Adult) (Male/Female)
• Gastroenterology (Adult) (Male/Female)
• Pulmonology (Adult)(Female)
• Critical Care Med (Male/Female)
• Clinical Haem (Male/Female)
• Rheumatology (Male/Female)
• Oncology (Male/Female)
• FCPS (Pak) or an equivalent foreign qualification recognized by PM&DC in general medicine, Cardio, Gastro, Pulmo, and Critical Care.
|4||Sub Specialist (Paeds Group) as Major:|
• Neonatology (Male/female)
• FCPS (Pak) or an equivalent foreign qualification recognized by PM&DC in Paeds, neonatology.
|5||Sub Specialist (Surgical & Allied) as Major:|
• Cardiac Surgery (Adult) (Male/Female)
• Neuro Surgery (Adult) (Male/Female)
• Ortho Surgery (Adult)(Female)
• Paeds Surgery (Male/Female)
• Thoracic Surgery (Adult) (Male/Female)
• Burn Plastic (Adult) (Male/Female)
• Urology (Adult)(Male/Female)
• Vascular Surgery (Male/Female)
• FCPS (Pak) or equivalent foreign qualification recognized by PM&DC in general surgery, Cardiac, Neuro, Ortho, Paeds, Thoracic & Urology, Burn Plastic Vascular Surgery.
|6||Sub Specialist (Surgical & Allied) as Major:|
• Cardiac Anaes (Adult)(Male/Female)
• FCPS (Pak) or an equivalent foreign qualification recognized by PM&DC in Anaes, Cardiac Anaes
|7||General Duty Dental Officers (GDDOs) as Captain (Male)||• BDS|
• Candidates who have completed a minimum of one year of house job from an institute recognized by PM&DC will be given preference.
• Anti Date Seniority will be given as per policy
|8||Classified Specialist as Major:|
• Maxillofacial Qualified (Male)
• Operative Qualified (Male)
• Orthodontics Qualified (Male)
• Periodontics Qualified (Male)
• FCPS (Pak) or equivalent foreign qualification recognized by PM&DC as a level-3 qualification in Maxillofacial, Operative, Orthodontics, and Periodontics Dentistry.
How To Apply For Army Medical Corps Recruitment 2022
- Candidates applying For Army Medical Corps Recruitment 2021 should apply through the Pak army Official Website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk.
- Candidates who do not have access to the Internet can Apply For Short Service Commission Course by visiting Nearest Army Recruitment Center.
- Candidates must provide all the detail in the Application Form Carefully.
- Candidates should attach copies of all documents and keep them in a safe place for later use.
- Last date to Apply For Pak army Medical Corps Job 2022 is 29-01-2022
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview. No TA / DA will be admissible.
- Candidates Should Bring Orginal Documents at the time of Interview.
Pak Army Medical College Admission Test Pattern
Candidates Who wish to Join Army MedicalCorps must be Registered Either through their Website or by Visiting Nearest Army Selection Centre, etc. The Written Paper Test Pattern will be as follows
- Verbal Questions .
- Non-Verbal Questions .
- Academic Questions
- Intelligence and General Knowledge questions
All the Questions will be Conceptual based and Tricky to solve.
After Clearing the Initial Test, Candidates will be called for ISSB Exams at the ISSB center Rawalpindi
ISSB Test Schedule For Pak Army Medical Jobs 2022
ISSB will Shortlist the Candidates after Taking the Written Physical and Medical Tests and Recommend them for Army Jobs 2022. The ISSB Test will be comprised of 5 days.
- Reporting Day:- Candidates will Join and Report at ISSB Centre.
- Screening Test:- On the day, Candidates will have to solve Math Questions.
- Indoor Activity Day:- Candidates will make Group and do different activities such as Discussion on any Social/National Topics.
- OutDoor Activity Day:- Candidates will Participate in Group Activities and will Play different games.
- Interview Day:- ISSB will reconduct interview of some Candidates.
Address: Pakistan Army Selection and Recruitment Center, Lahore
- 100+ Pak Army Medical Corps Jobs 2021| Pak Army Bharti 2021
- National College Of Arts Jobs 2021| NCA Lahore Jobs 2021 Advertisement
- Join Pak Army As Commissioned Officer 2022| Pakistan Army 34th Technical Cadet Online Registration
Pakistan Army Captain/ Major Jobs 2022 Advertisement
Pakistan Army is a very powerful, very strong department and one of the most talented forces all over the World. Pakistan Army always performs its services with the navy, Marines, and air force. They performed their tasks in an excellent way.
The Pakistan army is currently working under the supervision of General Qamar Bajwa. The armed force is worked under the commands of the federal government.
It offers a lot of Benefits and Handsome Salaries to all Employees and provides them an opportunity to work in the corporate environment.
Every Pakistani Person wants to Join the Pak Army in order to serve his nation. Now, it is the best Chance for All Job Seekers who want to start their career or looking for an opportunity Should grab this Opportunity and apply for Pakistan Army Captain/ Major Jobs 2022.
Pakistan Army Captain/ Major Jobs 2022 Related FAQ
How can I apply For Medical Corps Jobs?
Candidates have to Apply For Jobs in Pak Army Medical Corps through the Pakistan Army Offical Website Or by Visiting any Army Selection Centre Nearby.
What is the Duty of Medical Corps in Pak Army?
Medical Corps is the most important branch of the Army that Provide Medical Assitant and Treatment to Army Young Man During War and Peace.
What is the salary of a captain Doctor in the Pak Army Medical Corps?
The salary of a captain Doctor in the Pak Army Medical Corps As A Starting for Unmarried Candidates is almost 80000 Rs along with other Allowance.