NUR International University has announced Bachelors & Masters Programs Admission 2023 in BS Nutrition Sciences, BS Medical Lab Technology, BS Speech Language Pathology, BS Medical Imaging Technology, BS Respiratory Therapy, BS Emergency and ICU Sciences and many other programs. Student willing to apply For NUR International University BS & MS Program Admission 2023 and want to know about NIU Lahore Admission Schedule can see whole detail given below.
All the detail Necessary for admission in including NUR International University NIU University Admission Procedure, NIU Lahore University Merit List, Admission Schedule for BS & MS Admission Program in NUR International University, NIU Lahore Fee Structure and much more in detail below.
All Willing Candidates who want to apply online For NIU Lahore Admission 2023 online apply must Submit the NIU Lahore University Admission Form before 17-03-2023.
Applications are invited from Local students, Overseas Pakistanis and International students for BS & MS degree Program.
Brief Overview of NIU University Lahore Admission 2023
|University||NUR International University Lahore|
|University Type||Private University|
|Apply Process||Online Through Official Website|
|Degrees Program||BS Program |
What is eligibility Criteria For NIU Lahore Program Admission?
Eligibility Criteria For NIU University BS Program 2023: —
|Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT)||F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) with at least 60% marks.|
O levels (in at least 6 subjects) and A levels (with 3 subjects: Biology, Physics, Chemistry) or equivalent
|BS Nutrition Sciences|
BS Speech Language Pathology
|At least 45% marks in Intermediate (Pre-Medical) / A-Level (Biology Mandatory) or equivalent.|
|BS Medical Imaging Technology|
BS Respiratory Therapy
BS Emergency & ICU Sciences
|Intermediate (Pre-Medical) or equivalent recognized qualification with minimum 45% marks or CGPA 2.50/4.00.|
|BS Food Sciences and Technology||Intermediate (Pre-Medical or Pre-Engineering) or equivalent recognized qualification with minimum 45% marks or Intermediate (Pre-Agriculture) securing CGPA 2.50/4.00 or 45% Marks.|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||must have completed FA/F.Sc./ICS/I.COM with minimum 45% marks.|
|BS Applied Psychology|
|Minimum 45% marks in Intermediate / A-Level or equivalent.|
|BS Biochemistry||A-Level /Intermediate or equivalent ( Chemistry and Biology subjects compulsory) with 45% marks|
|BS Biotechnology||12 years of formal education: F.Sc. /A level or Equivalent Education in Biology and Chemistry|
Minimum 45% Marks at Intermediate Level or Equivalent
Equivalence certificate from IBCC in case of O/A Level
Eligibility Criteria For NIU Lahore MS/MPhil Program 2023:-
|MS Food Nutrition and Dietetics||16 years of formal education with at least 2.5 CGPA|
Pass Subject Test organized by Department of Clinical Nutrition and Interview by Admission Committee
No 3rd division in entire academic career
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||Candidates with 16 years of education with a minimum CGPA 2.50* or 2nd division.|
|MPHIL Physiology||Professional experience: for Teaching/Research/Professional experience|
Written test, i.e. GAT/GRE/ Department Test.
|MPHIL Biochemistry||Sixteen years of education |
Must have first division at master level with CGPA = 2.5/4.0 or 50 % marks from HEC recognized institutions.
Second Division in MBBS, BDS, Pharm D
Written test, i. e. GAT/GRE/ Department Test
NUR International University Program list 2023
The NUR International University is offering following BS/MS Program 2023 in the following subjects.
NIU University Lahore Undergraduate Program Detail
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT)
- BS Nutrition Sciences
- BS Medical Lab Technology
- BS Speech Language Pathology
- BS Medical Imaging Technology
- BS Respiratory Therapy
- BS Emergency and ICU Sciences
- BS Food Sciences and Technology
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- BS Applied Psychology
- BS Economic
- BS Biochemistry
- BS Biotechnology
NIU Lahore Master Program Detail
- MS Food Nutrition and Dietetics
- MS Food, Science & Technology
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MS Clinical Psychology
- MPHIL Physiology
- MPHIL Biochemistry
NIU University Merit Formula
- Matriculation: 10%
- Intermediate: 40%
- Entry Test: 20%
- Interview: 30%
NIU University Lahore Admission 2023 Apply online
- Applicant must apply online for NUR International University Program 2023 through official Website https://www.niu.edu.pk/online-admission-student-data/.
- Candidates must select the program while filling application form.
- Candidates must send the application form and other documents.
- Complete Online Application Form
- 02 passport size photographs
- Transcripts (only applicable for graduate Degree programs)
- Copy of Students CNIC
- Co-Curricular Certificates
- Candidates must read all instructions provided on the website before applying online for NIU University MS/BS Program 2023.
- Interview will be conducted after the submission of admission form.
- Candidate can edit his/her Application Form as many times before submitting online the application form.
- But, once submitted, the application will not be editable.
NUR International University Lahore admission Office Detail
Address: NIU 17 Km Raiwind Road, Lahore
Email: – firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel#: (042) 3539 9170-4, +92 320-4648648
NUR International University Admission 2023 advertisement/Official Notification
- Sheikh Zayed Federal Postgraduate Medical Institute / Hospital MS [MED]Admission 2023 | PGMI Lahore Masters Program Admission 2023 Online Apply
- National College Of Business Administration And Economics MS/M.Phil. & PH.D. Admission| NCBA&E Bhawal Pur Masters & Doctorate Program Admission 2023 Online Apply
NIU University Lahore Admission 2023 Related FAQS
Are admissions open in NIU?
Yes, the NUR International University has opened the admission for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Program in different Disciplines. Students can apply for NIU Lahore BS/MS/MPhil admission 2023 through official website.
Is NIU HEC recognized?
Yes, NUR International University NIU Lahore is the private sector university recognized by the Higher Education Commission.