National University Of Science & Technology Islamabad has announced Masters Program Admission 2023 in MS Marketing. Student willing to apply For National University Of Science & Technology Islamabad MS Program Admission 2023 and want to know about NUST Islamabad Admission Schedule can see whole detail given below.
All the detail Necessary for admission in National University Of Science & Technology Islamabad including NUST University Admission Procedure, NUST University Islamabad Merit List, Admission Schedule for MS Admission Program in National University Of Science & Technology Islamabad, NUST Islamabad Fee Structure and much more in detail below.
All Willing Candidates who want to apply online For NUST Islamabad Admission 2023 online apply must Submit the NUST Islamabad University Admission Form before 10-08-2023.
Applications are invited from Local students, Overseas Pakistanis and International students for MS degree Program.
Brief Overview of NUST University Islamabad Admission 2023
|University||National University Of Science & Technology Islamabad|
|University Type||Public University|
|Apply Process||Online Through Official Website|
|Degrees Program||MS Program|
What is eligibility Criteria For NUST Islamabad Admission?
Eligibility Criteria For NUST University MS Program 2023:–
- Applicants apply to seek admission in NUST Islamabad MS Program must have 16 years of schooling or 04 years education after FA/F.Sc/A Level in the relevant field.
- Candidates having education from any foreign university must have to submit the Equivalence Certificate.
- No Entry Test is conducted by NUST.
- However, students have to qualify GAT (General) with minimum 50 raw score conducted by NTS or HAT conducted by HEC, ETC for admission in MS Programs or GRE (General) conducted by ETS, USA.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- Both Male/Female can apply for NUST University Masters Degree Program admission 2023.
National University Of Science & Technology Program list 2023
The National University Of Science & Technology is offering MS Degree in Marketing.
NUST University Islamabad Admission 2023 Apply online
- Applicant must apply online for National University Of Science & Technology Islamabad MS Program 2023 through official Website https://pgadmission.nust.edu.pk/
- Candidates must select the program while filling application form.
- Candidates must send the application form and other documents.
- Fee Challan Form
- Admission Form
- Result Card
- Other Documents
- Candidates must read all instructions provided on the website before applying online for NUST University MS Program 2023.
- Candidate can edit his/her Application Form as many times before submitting online the application form.
|Application Processing Fee||Rs 3000/- (Non-Refundable)|
National University Of Science & Technology Islamabad admission Office Detail
Address: PGP Directorate, Main Office, National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST), Sector H-12, Islamabad, Pakistan
Tel# : +92-51-90856884
National University Of Science & Technology Admission 2023 advertisement/Official Notification
- Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan BS Admission 2023 | BZU Multan Bachelors Program Admission 2023 Online Apply
- Khyber Medical University Peshawar BS Admission 2023 | KMU Peshawar Bachelors Program Online Apply
NUST University Islamabad Admission 2023 Related FAQS
Are admissions open in NUST?
Yes, the National University Of Science & Technology has open the admission for graduate Program in different Disciplines. Students can apply for NUST Islamabad MS admission 2023 through official website.
Is NUST HEC recognized?
Yes, National University Of Science & Technology NUST Islamabad is the publics sector university recognized by the Higher Education Commission.
What is the Last date to apply for NUST Islamabad admission 2023?
Last date to apply for National University Of Science & Technology NUST Islamabad admission 2023 is 10 August, 2023.
Do I have to attach copy of the paid fee challan with the online application?
No, you only have to mention the name of the HBL Branch and date of deposit in the online form.
What are the fees for Masters Programs?
For fee and funding details, please visit our website ‘www.nust.edu.pk‘ link ‘Admissions’ ‘Masters Programs’ ‘Fee and Funding‘.
Are hostel facilities available and what are their charges?
Adequate hostel facilities are available, however not everyone can get the hostel at the time of joining. The details regarding hostel and messing charges may be access through the link <Hostel Accomodation>
What is the registration process for the NTS organized GAT (General)?
One can register for the test, online, on the NTS website www.nts.org.pk.
why to choose mS marketing offered by NUST?
– Boost your earning potential
– Develop a competitive edge in an in-demand field
– Empower your career for tomorrow
– Build your network
– Earn an advanced degree more quickly