Human Resource and Minority Affairs Department of the Govt. of Punjab has announced a merit and need Based Scholarships For Students Studying in Matric to Ph.d. Now the Student belonging to minority groups can Apply Online For HRMA Scholarship 2022 through Official Website.
HRMA Govt. of Punjab has Announced the Merit and Need Based Scholarships For the Brilliant and Well Deserving Students of Matric to Ph.d Level. Such students are Eligible to Apply for Human Resource and Minority Affairs Department of the Punjab Government Scholarship 2022.
The Complete Details of the HRMA Scholarships 2022 Online Apply , Eligibility for HRMA Need and Merit Based Scholarships 2022, HRMA Application Form 2022 and Other Detail as Announced by the Govt. of Punjab is Provided below:-
All the Interesting and Deserving Students belonging to Minority Groups are Encouraged to Apply for HRMA Scholarships 2022 before the 29thSeptember,2022.
Punjab Government Minority Affairs HRMA Scholarship 2022 Details
|Category||Merit & Need Based|
|Eligibility Criteria||Students belonging to Minority groups|
|Educational Level||Matric to Ph.d|
Govt. of Punjab Minorities Scholarship 2022 Program 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be Studying in Government Institutes in Punjab or Federal Government institutes in Punjab territory.
- Candidates Should have Domicile of Punjab.
- Students Belonging to the Minority are Also Eligible to Apply For Punjab Education Endowment Fund Scholarship 2022.
- Students must have at Least 50% Marks in the last examination
- The Family Income of Students Should not be More than PKR: 34,800/-
- Minority Students who are regular students of Government Institutes are Also Eligible to Apply for this Scholarship 2022.
- Student not Getting any other Scholarships or Financial Help from any Organizations.
- Both the Male and Female are Eligible For HRMA Scholarships Online Apply.
HRMA Special Quota Stipend Amount Detail
All the Students Selected For HRMA Scholarships 2022 Will get 100% reimburse tuition fee Along with the Yearly Stipend.
Selected candidates will be provided with a Stipend Listed below.
|Professional undergraduate degree courses & PhD courses||PKR: 50000/- Per Year|
|Postgraduate courses||PKR: 35000/- Per Year|
|Bachelor Level||PKR: 30000/- Per Year|
|Intermediate Level||PKR: 20000/- Per Year|
|Matric Level||PKR: 15000/- Per Year|
Documents Required For HRMA Matric-PH.d Special Stipend 2022
Students Who want to Apply For HRMA Stipend 2022 For Human Resource and Minority Affairs Department of the Govt. of Punjab must Submit Following Documents
- Educational degrees/Result Card or equivalent certificate
- CNIC or candidates/guardian
- Candidates domicile
- Three passport size photograph
- Certificate of percentages/ marks from the controller of examination (in case of the semester)
- Any Other Documents
Apply Procedure For HRMA Scholarships 2022
Many Applicants Want to Know that How They Apply For the HRMA Special Scholarship 2022 For Students belonging to Minority Groups.
All Such Students Should Read the Following Detail For HRMA, Govt. of Punjab Scholarship 2022 Online Apply.
- Applicants must download The Prescribed Application Form Available at the https://hrma.punjab.gov.pk/educational-scholarship
- Or Candidates can Also Download the Application Form Given Below.
- Last Date For HRMA Minorites Scholarship Advertisement 2022 is 29-09-2022.
- All the educational certificates (result cards/equivalence certificate) of the Students Must be attested From Grade-17 officer
Official Address-: 28 Edgerton Road, National Tower, Lahore.
Telephone: 042-99205140, 41.
Govt. of Punjab Minorities Scholarship 2022 Advertisement
The goal of This program is to select bright students who are suffering from financial issues. All The Students Who are currently Studying in Matric to Phd. Degree Programs are Eligible to Apply Online For HRMA, Govt. of Punjab Minorities Scholarship 2022
- Moroccan Govt. Scholarships 2022 for BS, MS and Ph.D Degree Programs| fully Funded Apply Online
- UET Peshawar BS Program 2022 Online Apply | UET Peshawar Non-Engineering Program Admission 2022 Online Registration
HRMA Punjab Scholarship Related Question
What is tenure of Minority Advisory Council?
Tensure of Minority Advisory Council is 3 Years
What is Last Date For Submitting HRMA Scholarships Form?
All the Students are Required to Submit Their Application and Other Documents For HRMA Scholarship Advertisement 2022 Before the 29-09-2022.
How do I know I am Selected For Scholarships?
All the Selected Candidates will be Informed through the Contact/ Email About their Selection.
Which documents are required for HRMA scholarship?
1- Educational degrees/Result Card or equivalent certificate
2-CNIC or candidates/guardian
4-Three passport size photograph
5-Certificate of percentages/ marks from the controller of examination (in case of the semester)