Ministry Of Law And Justice has announced the latest 120+ jobs Posts for posts of Senior Consultant (Research), Legislative Advisor, Consultant (Contract), Deputy Advisor (Opinion), assistant (BPS-15), and other posts. Interested Candidates can apply for the Latest Ministry Of Law And Justice Jobs 2021 before 01-01-2022.
The Ministry Of Law And Justice requires Qualified, highly talented, and self-motivated Pakistani Nationals to be encouraged to apply for the latest Job in Ministry Of Law And Justice 2021.
The Complete Detail and eligibility criteria for Ministry of Law jobs advertisement 2021 are Given Below.
Last date to apply for Ministry of law jobs 2021 advertisement is 01-01-2022.
Ministry of Law and Justice 2021 Job Detail
|Source||The Nation Newspaper|
|Hiring Organization||Ministry of Law and Justice|
|Qualification||Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelors, Master, LLM, LLB|
|Job Type||Government Permanent|
What Is The Eligibility Criteria For Ministry of Law and Justice Bharti 2021
- Candidates from All over Pakistan can apply for the Latest Ministry of Law and Justice 2021.
- Candidates Must have Relevant Education Qualifications and Experience mentioned against each Post.
- Last date to apply for Ministry of Law and Jstice Jobs 2021 is 01-01-2022.
- Both Male/Female Can Apply for these jobs.
Required Document For Ministry of law and justice Job 2021 Advertisement.
Candidates applying for the Jobs In Ministry of law and justice must provide these Documents
- CNIC Copy
- 2 Recent Photographs
- Educational Certificate
- Any Other Supporting Documents
- Fee Deposit Slip
Important Date to Remember
- Announced Date:- 20-12-2021
- Last Date:- 01-01-2022
- Interview / Test Date:- Will be announced Soon
Ministry of law and justice Job Post Detail
Advertisement No1 Detail:
|Post||Qualification||No of Seats|
|Senior Consultant (Research)||LLM||01|
|Deputy Advisor (Opinion)||LLM||01|
Advertisement No 2:
|Post||Qualification||No of Seats|
|Dispatch Rider (BPS-04)||Primary||10|
|Naib Qasid (BPS-01)||Primary||01|
|Room Bearer (BPS-01)||Primary||01|
How To Apply For Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs 2021 Advertisment
- Candidate applying for Latest Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs should apply through Official Website: http://www.molaw.gov.pk/
- Candidates should attach copies of all documents and keep them in a safe place for later use.
- Candidates must Provide Correct information. Otherwise, his/her application will be rejected.
- Last date to Send Ministry of Law Application Form 2021 is December 20, 2021(Adv 01) & January 01, 2022 (Adv 02).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview. No TA / DA will be admissible.
- The person already in Government Department Should Apply through the Proper Channel.
- Candidates Should Bring Orginal Documents at the time of Interview.
Mailing Address: Ministry of Law and Justice, Room No.231, Block ‘R’, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.
Official Website: http://www.molaw.gov.pk/http://www.molaw.gov.pk/
- Latest National Skill Development Program Jobs 2021 | NSDP Islamabad Jobs 2021
- Latest Punjab Population Innovation Fund Jobs 2021 | PPIF Lahore Jobs 2021
Latest Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs 2021 Advertisement:
Ministry of Law and Justice Advertisement 02:
The Ministry of Justice is a cabinet-level ministry of Pakistan, responsible and for the enforcement of law and administration of justice.
The ministry’s political executive figure is known as the Minister for Law, Justice and Human Rights, who must be an elected legislator and Parliamentarian. The Minister for Justice is associated with enforcing laws and administration of government judicial departments, and is a public face of the government in legal services required by the state.
All Job Seekers who want to start their career or looking for a job Should grab this Opportunity and apply for the Latest Ministry of Justice Jobs 2021
Ministry of Justice Jobs Application Form 2021 Related FAQ
What is Eligible Criteria for Ministry of Justice Jobs 2021?
1-Candidate must be Residents of Pakistan.
2-Candidate must have minimum Qualifications and Experiences mentioned against each Post.
3- Experienced Candidates will be Given Preference
How to Apply for Ministry of Justice Bharti 2021?
Candidates have to apply for Jobs Ministry of Justice Online and then Submit the Ministry of Justice Jobs Application Form 2021 by Post to http://www.molaw.gov.pk/ Office.
What are the Selection Criteria For the Ministry of Justice?
1-All the Candidates will be selected on the Open Merit.
2- All Candidates must clear the Exam conducted by the Department and the Interview.
3-Experienced Candidates will be given More Preferences over Unexperienced Person.
What is the Salary Package that the Ministry of Justice?
Yes, the Ministry of Justice Job 2021 is Government Permanent based job. The Salary Package That Islamabad Government Employees Ministry of Justice and Law Offers will be around about 40,000 to 200,000