Punjab Public Service Commission, commonly known as PPSC is a Government Hiring and Recruiting agency working under the Punjab Government. Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) is a government agency responsible for hiring and administering the provincial civil services and management services in the Punjab Province of Pakistan.
A brief Overview of Punjab Public Service Commission is Given in the Following.
Brief Overview of PPSC
|Established-In||April 1937 as a British India Service|
|Location||Lahore, Punjab , Pakistan|
|Head Office||PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, LDA PLAZA, EDGERTON ROAD, NEAR AIWAN-E-IQBAL, LAHORE.|
|Office Time||09:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Telephone Number||042-99202752, 042-99202761, 042-99202769|
Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Latest Job 2021
PPSC Eligiblity Criteria For Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs
- Candidates must be Residents of Punjab and Punjab Domicile.
- A female Candidates Can apply on basis of his Husband’s Domicile.
- Candidates must be medically Fit and Strong.
- Candidates having dual nationality or married to any Foreigner are not eligible to apply for PPSC Competitive.
- Candidates must have obtain Bachelor or Master Degree from HEC recognized University.
- If Candidates has Completed his Education outside the Pakistan, he/she must an Equivalent Certificate obtained from HEC.
- The Age Limit for the Candidates will be from 23 years old to 37 Years old.
How to apply for PPSC Jobs 2021:-
- Eligible candidates applying for Latest Punjab Public Service Jobs 2021 must apply Online Through Official Websites of PPSC www.ppsc.gop.pk.
- Interested Candidates have to deposit the Application Processing Fee and Test Fee in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan in Favor of PPSC.
- Rs 600/- for Application Processing Fee
- And Rs 1000/- Per Competitive Exams under Head: “C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”,
- No other Fee Submission Method such as Bank Draft, Pay Order will be accepted.
- After Applying Online, Candidates must send application along with all the other Documents to PPSC Head Office Lahore.
PPSC Exam Syllabus
The PPSC Exam Syllabus is Given below. The Complete Test Syllabus in detail is available at the PPSC website. The Test syllabus in general is given below.
|Test Syllabus||80% from Relevant Subject|
|Time Allowed||90 Minutes|
Punjab Public Service Commission Regional Office
|Lahore||PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, LDA PLAZA, EDGERTON ROAD, NEAR AIWAN-E-IQBAL, LAHORE.|
|Rawalpindi||Bungalow No.13 Najam Shaheed Street, Atta Ul Haq Road,|
|Multan||Bungalow No. 1083/XXV-1/RH, Tounsa Street, Garden Town, Sher Shah Road, Multan.|
|DG Khan||House No. 11-B Khayaban-e-Sarwar, Manka Canal Road D.G. Khan.|
|Bahawalpur||7-D Aziz Bhatti Shaheed Road, Model Town A, Near Railway Station, Bahawalpur|
|Sargodha||House No. 34/55 , Shah Muhammad Colony Faisalabad Road,|
|Faisalabad||House No. 531, Block – C Nawaz Park, Ameen Town,|