Ministry of Kashmir Affairs and Gilgit Baltistan has announced KANA Scholarships to Azad Kashmir, Jammu, and Kashmir refugee students. Now the fresh Student of A.K. National/J&K Refugee students, who have been nominated by this Ministry, Secretary, Nomination Board, AJ&K or obtained admission on general merit basis for the calendar year 2021 in recognized institutions of Pakistan and AJ&K. can Apply Online For KANA Scholarship 2022 through Official Website.
Ministry of Kashmir Affairs and Gilgit Baltistan has Announced the KANA Scholarships For the Brilliant and Well Deserving Students of A.K. Nationals and J&K Refugees.
The Complete Details of the KANA Scholarships 2022 Online Apply, Eligibility for Scholarships 2022, Application Form 2022 and Other Detail is Provided below:-
All the Interesting and Deserving Pakistani Students at the recognized institutions of Pakistan and AJ&K. are Encouraged to Apply for KANA Scholarship Program 2022 before the 30th October,2022.
AJK And Kashmir Refugees KANA Scholarships 2022 2022 Details
|Organization||Ministry of Kashmir Affairs and Gilgit Baltistan|
|Applicants||A.K. Nationals/J&K Refugees|
|Category||Merit & Need based|
KANA Scholarship Program 2022 Eligibility Criteria by Ministry of Kashmir Affairs and Gilgit Baltistan
- Candidates Should be A.K. Nationals/J&K Refugees.
- Meddling with any entry in the application form/certificates shall consider the applicant ineligible for a grant of stipends.
- Students must have at Least 50% Marks in the last examination to become eligible for a grant of stipend.
- Student Getting any other Scholarships or Financial Help from any Organizations are not eligible.
- Both the Male and Female are Eligible For KANA Scholarships Online Apply.
Documents Required For KANA Special Stipend 2022
Students Who want to Apply For KANA Stipend 2022 by Ministry of Kashmir Affairs and Gilgit Baltistan must Submit Following Documents.
- Attested copies of the applicant’s State Subject Certificate/Domicile/Marks Sheets
- NCC Certificate
- Copy of passport
- Father’s CNIC
- Any Other supporting Documents
Eligible fields for KANA Scholarship for Kashmiri Students Detail
- M.Sc(Computer Science)
- M.Sc (Stat, Math, Eco, Phy, Chem, etc)
- M.Sc (Hon. Agri)
- B.Sc (Engg/B-Tech)
- B.Sc(Hon. Agri)
Apply Procedure For AJK And Kashmir Refugees KANA Scholarships 2022
Many Applicants Want to Know that How They Apply For the KANA Special Scholarship 2022 For A.K. National/J&K Refugee students.
All Such Students Should Read the Following Detail For KANA Scholarship 2022 Online Apply.
- Applicants must Apply through The Prescribed Application Form Available at the official website.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after the due date or carrying any misstatement will be rejected.
- Applications for the course of study other than those mentioned above shall not be entertained.
- Last Date For KANA Ministry of Kashmir Affairs and Gilgit Baltistan Scholarship Advertisement 2022 is 30-10-2022.
Official Address-: SECTION OFFICER (K-II) Government of Pakistan, Ministry of KA&GB Room No.134, “R” Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad
KANA A.K. National/J&K Refugee Scholarship 2022 Advertisement
The goal of This program is to select bright students who are suffering from financial issues. All The Students Who belong to Azad Kashmir, Jammu, and Kashmir are Eligible to Apply Online For KANA Scholarship 2022 offered by Ministry of Kashmir Affairs and Gilgit Baltistan .
- 500+ New HEC Commonwealth Scholarships Program 2022| For Masters and PhD UK Scholarship 2022
- COMSATS PWWB Labour Quota Scholarships 2022 | COMSATS worker welfare fund scholarships
KANA Scholarship 2022 For AJK And Kashmir Refugees 2022 Related Question
How do I apply for the KANA scholarship 2022?
All the Students have to Apply For KANA Scholarships 2022 Announced by the Ministry of Kashmir Affairs and Gilgit Baltistan through the Prescribed Application Form 2022.
What is Last Date For Submitting AJK And Kashmir Refugees KANA Scholarships 2022?
All the Students From AJK And Kashmir Refugees are Required to Submit Their Application and Other Documents For KANA Scholarship Advertisement 2022 Before the 30-10-2022.
How do I know I am Selected For Scholarships?
All the Selected Candidates will be Informed through the Contact and Will be notified About their Selection.
Which documents are required for KANA scholarship?
1- Attested copies of the applicant’s State Subject Certificate/Domicile/Marks Sheets
3-Copy of passport
6-Any Other supporting Documents
Who is the Minister for Kashmir Affairs and Gilgit Baltistan?
Federal Minister for Kashmir Affairs and Gilgit Baltistan Ali Amin Khan Gandapur addressing the participants of license signing ceremony for provision of additional spectrum to AJK and GB, in Islamabad on October 11,2021.