Isra University/Hospital has announced Admission 2022-23 in BDS Dentistry and MBBS Medicine – MBBS. Student willing to apply For Isra University BDS/MBBS Program Admission 2022-23 and want to know about ISRA Hyderabad Fall Admission Schedule can see whole detail given below.
All the detail Necessary for admission in Isra University/Hospital including ISRA University Admission Procedure, ISRA Hyderabad University Merit List, Admission Schedule for BDS/MBBS Admission Program in Isra University, ISRA Hyderabad Fee Structure and much more in detail below.
All Willing Candidates who want to apply online For ISRA Hyderabad Fall Admission 2022-23 online apply must Submit the ISRA Hyderabad University Admission Form before 12-11-2022.
Applications are invited from Local students, Overseas Pakistanis and International students for BDS/MBBS degree Program.
Brief Overview of ISRA University/Hospital Hyderabad Admission 2022-23
|University||Isra University/Hospital Hyderabad|
|University Type||Private University|
|Apply Process||Online Through Official Website|
|Degrees Program||BDS Program|
What is eligibility Criteria For ISRA Hyderabad Fall Program Admission?
Eligibility Criteria For ISRA University BDS/MBBS Program 2022-23:–
- Applicants apply to seek admission in ISRA Hyderabad BDS/MBBS Program must have passed HSC or equivalent (or A level) with minimum 65% marks.
- Students must make it sure that they have completed intermediate education from recognized board of education.
- Candidates having education from any foreign university must have to submit the Equivalence Certificate.
- Applicants are also required to pass MDCAT with at least 65% marks conducted by National Medical Authority or PMC.
- Both Male/Female can apply online for ISRA University/Hospital BDS/MBBS Degree Program admission 2022-23.
Isra University/Hospital Program list 2022-23
The Isra University/Hospital is offering following Program 2022-23.
- BDS Dentistry
- MBBS Medicine – MBBS.
ISRA University/Hospital Merit Formula
- SSC/Matric/Equivalent: 10 %
- HSC or Equivalent: 40% (Elective subjects only)
- MDCAT: 50%
ISRA University/Hospital Hyderabad Admission 2022-23 Apply online
- Applicant must apply online for Isra University/Hospital Fall Program 2022-23 through official Website https://admissions.isra.edu.pk
- Candidates must select the program while filling application form.
- Candidates must send the application form and other documents within 48 Hours with following documents
- All academic result cards
- Admission Form
- Result of MDCAT
- Equivalence Certificates
- Domicile/PRC Certificates
- Passport size photographs on glazed paper-06 (White Background)
- Other Documents
- Candidates must read all instructions provided on the website before applying online for ISRA University/Hospital BDS/MBBS Program 2022-23.
- Candidate can edit his/her Application Form as many time before submitting online the application form.
|Application Processing Fee||Rs/- 2000|
Isra University/Hospital Hyderabad admission Office Detail
Address: Isra University Hospital, Hala Road, Hyderabad, Sindh, Pakistan
Tel# :– +92 22 2030161
Isra University/Hospital Admission 2022-23 advertisement/Official Notification
- Dawood University Of Engineering And Technology BS Program Admission 2022-23 | DUET Karachi Bachelors Admission 2022-23 Online Apply
- The Women University BS Program Admission 2022-23 | WUM Multan Bachelors Admission 2022-23 Online Apply
ISRA University Hyderabad Admission 2022-23 Related FAQS
Are admissions open in Isra University?
Yes, the Isra University/Hospital has opened the admission for BDS and MBBS. Students can apply for Isra University Hyderabad admission 2022-23 through official website or download the prescribed application Form.
Is Isra University/Hospital HEC recognized?
Yes, Isra University/Hospital Hyderabad is the private sector university recognized by the Higher Education Commission.
What is the last date for submission of admission Form?
All Candidates must Submit the ISRA University/Hospital Hyderabad University Admission Form before 12th November 2022.
What are the documents required at the time of admission?
All academic result cards
Result of MDCAT
Passport size photographs on glazed paper-06 (White Background)
Supporting Financial Documents
What are PRC Certificates?
PRC are basically Professionally Regulation Commission Certificate, the instrument of the Filipino people in securing for the nation a reliable, trustworthy and progressive system of determining the competence of professionals by credible and valid licensure examinations and standards of professional practice that are globally recognized.
What is PMC?
PMC stands for Pakistan Medical Commision For all Medical / Dental Institutions and Students.
For admission in BDS/MBBS, Medical Background is necessary?
Students who have passes the subjects of biology and chemistry and either physics or mathematics from recognized institute in Pakistan are eligible to apply for BDS/MBBS admission offered by Isra University/Hospital.