Human Resource and Minority Affairs Department of the Govt of Punjab announces HRMA Merit & Need Based Scholarships for Students Enrolled in the Matric to PhD Programs. Now the Students of Minority Community can apply online For HRMA Scholarship Program 2023 through Official HRMA Website.
Human Resource and Minority Affairs Department of the Govt of Punjab Has Announced the Merit and Need Based Scholarships for the Brilliant and Well Deserving Minority Students of Matric to PhD Level.
The Complete Details of the HRMA Minority Affairs Scholarship Program 2023, Scholarships 2023 Online Apply, Eligibility for HRMA Scholarships for Matric to PhD Level 2023, Scholarship Application Form 2023 and Other Detail as Announced by Human Resource and Minority Affairs Department of the Govt of Punjab is Provided below: –
HRMA Minority Affairs Scholarship Program 2023 is especially designed for the students who want to continue their higher studies.
All the Interesting and Deserving Students are Encouraged to Apply for HRMA Minority Affairs Scholarship Program 2023 before May 12, 2023.
HRMA Minority Affairs Scholarship 2023 Details
|Organization||Human Resource and Minority Affairs Department of the Govt of Punjab|
|Category||Merit & Need Based|
|Educational Level||Matric to Ph.D. Level|
|Students||Belonging to Minority Groups|
HRMA Scholarship Program for Minority Groups 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be Studying in Any Government institutes in Punjab or Federal Government institutes in Punjab territory.
- Applicants Should be holding Punjab Domicile.
- Only regular students of the government institute Can Apply for HRMA Minority Affairs Scholarship 2023.
- Students Belonging to the Minority Group are Eligible to Apply For HRMA Scholarship Program 2023.
- Students must have at Least 50% marks in the last examination.
- The Family Income of Students Should not be More than Rs.34,800/- Per Month.
- Both the Male and Female are Eligible for HRMA Minority Affairs Scholarships Online Apply.
share allocation of Educational Scholarships for the students of Minority Communities
|Region||Areas Include||Seats Percentage|
|Central Punjab||Gujranwala, Lahore, Faisalabad, and Sahiwal divisions||50%|
|Northern Punjab||Rawalpindi and Sargodha Divisions||15%|
|Southern Punjab||Multan, Bahawalpur and Sargodha Division||35%|
HRMA Special Quota Stipend Amount Detail
All the Students Selected For HRMA Matric to Ph.D. Level Scholarships 2023 will be provided with a Stipend Listed below.
|Professional education (MBBS, DVM, BDS, B.Sc., P ham-D, Ph.D.)||Rs. 50,000/- Per year|
|Postgraduate Level (M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, MCS/MBA, M.Phil., LL.M, etc)||Rs. 35,000/- Per year|
|B.A/B.Sc./B.B. A/BCom (2&3 years degree & Honours le. 4 years degree) LLB||Rs. 30,000/- Per year|
|F. A/F.Sc/I. Com/A level/ DAE or equivalent||Rs. 20,000/- Per year|
|Metric/O Level or Equivalent||Rs. 15,000/- Per year|
Documents Required For HRMA Matric To PH.D. Special Stipend 2023
Students Who want to Apply For HRMA Matric to P. HD Stipend 2023 For Minority Students Announced by the Human Resource and Minority Affairs Department of the Govt of Punjab must Submit Following Documents.
- Passport-size photographs (03)
- Candidate’s Domicile
- Semester system examination certificate with a number or percentage
- Income Certificate
- Educational degrees/result cards/equivalence certificates
- Father’s CNIC (Copy)
- Any Other Documents
Apply Procedure For HRMA Matric to Ph.d. Master Scholarships 2023
Many Applicants Want to Know that How They Apply For the HRMA Special Scholarship 2023 For Minority Group Students.
All Such Students Should Read the Following Detail for HRMA Minority Affairs Scholarship 2023 Online Apply.
- Applicants must Apply through The Prescribed Application Form Available at the https://hrma.punjab.gov.pk
- Or Candidates can Also Download the Application Form Given Below.
- Last Date For HRMA Minority Affairs Matric to Ph.D. Scholarship Advertisement 2023 is 12-05-2023.
- All the educational certificates must be attested by the 17-grade officer.
Official Address- HRMA Human Rights & Minority Affairs Department 24 C-II, Gulberg-III, Lahore
Contact No-: 042 – 99333644 (9:00 am to 5:00 pm (Monday to Friday))
HRMA Minority Affairs Scholarship 2023 Advertisement
The goal of This program is to select bright students who are suffering from financial issues. All The Students Who Currently Enrolled in Matric to Ph.D. Degree Program at the Punjab or Federal Government Institutes are Eligible to Apply Online For HRMA Minority Affairs Scholarship 2023.
- USEFP Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program 2023 |USEFP Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program for Masters Students 2023
- Benazir Bhutto Shaheed Scholarship Program 2023 | Benazir Bhutto Shaheed Baluchistan District Scholarship for Toppers 2023
HRMA Matric to Ph.D. Level Scholarship Related Question
How do I apply for the HRMA scholarship 2023?
All the Students have to Apply for HRMA Scholarships 2023 Announced by the Human Resource and Minority Affairs Department of the Govt of Punjab through the HRMA Prescribed Application Form 2022.
What is Last Date For Submitting HRMA Scholarships Form For Minority Students?
All the Students from Minority Group are Required to Submit Their Application and Other Documents For HRMA Scholarship Advertisement 2023 Before the 12-05-2023.
Are students studying under Distance Learning education Programme or Open or Virtual Universities entitled to apply for scholarship?
No, students studying under Distance Learning education Programme or Open or Virtual Universities are not entitled to apply for scholarship.
Which documents are required for HRMA scholarship?
1- Passport-size photographs (03)
2- Candidate’s Domicile
3- Semester system examination certificate with a number or percentage
4- Income Certificate
5- Educational degrees/result cards/equivalence certificates
6- Father’s CNIC (Copy)
7- Any Other Documents