Government of Punjab announces Merit Based Scholarships for Employees of Govt. Department. Now the Employees from Punjab Govt. Department can apply For Scholarship Program 2023 through sending documents to PRMPU.
Government of Punjab Has Announced the Merit Scholarships is to provide a good opportunity to train critical human resources of the Provincial Government
The Complete Details of the Scholarship Program 2023, Scholarships 2023 Apply, Eligibility for Scholarships for Govt. of Punjab Employees 2023, Scholarship Application Form 2023 and Other Detail as Announced by Government of Punjab is Provided below: –
Punjab Resource Management & Policy Unit (PRMPU), under the scheme tided Institutional strengthening of P&D Board and Capacity building of Public Sector Employees, has taken an initiative to equip officers of the Government of Punjab.
All the Interesting and Deserving Employees are Encouraged to Apply for Scholarship Program 2023 before May 31, 2023.
Government of Punjab Postgraduate Scholarship 2023 Details
|Organization||Government of Punjab|
Punjab Resource Management & Policy Unit (PRMPU)
|Location||Employees from Punjab Govt. Departments|
|Educational Level||Master, Mphil|
Government of Punjab – PRMPU for Govt. Employees Scholarship Program 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be Holding Master’s degree or 16 Years of Education.
- Applicants should Have minimum five 05 years of work experience in BPS-6 and above.
- Candidates must Not be on deputation with a donor agency or international agency.
- Moreover, Employees should Not be on long leave from the government (equal to or more than one year).
- Applicants should Give undertaking on stamp paper that he/she will serve the Government for at least three (03) years after getting his/her degree.
- Otherwise, all the expenditures incurred for the course be reimbursed to the Government exchequer.
- Candidates Not be involved in the inquiry or disciplinary action.
- The age of Employees Should not be More than 50 Years.
- Both the Male and Female are Eligible For PRMPU Scholarships.
Documents Required For Employees By Punjab Govt. Special Stipend 2023
Employees Who want to Apply For Scholarship Program Announced by the Government of Punjab must Submit Following Documents.
- One Photo
- Academic Results
- Undertaking Stamp Paper
- Father’s CNIC
- Any Other Documents
Apply Procedure For Scholarship Scheme For Govt. Employees 2023
Many Applicants Want to Know that How They Apply For the Special Scholarship 2023 For Govt. Employees. All Such Students Should Read the Following Details.
- Eligible Applicants may be sent to PRMPU before 31 May 2023 (Wednesday).
- Last Date For Scholarship Advertisement 2023 is 31-05-2023.
Government of Punjab – PRMPU Scholarship 2023 Advertisement
The goal of This program is to select Employees who are suffering from financial issues. All The Applicants of Govt. Department are Eligible to Apply For Government of Punjab – PRMPU Scholarship 2023.
- PEEF CM Merit Scholarship Program CMMS 2023 |Fully-Funded PEEF Scholarship CMMS for Ph.D. Students 2023
- Sindh School Education Foundation Scholarship Program 2023| Fully-Funded SEF Scholarship Program for Mirpurkhas & Umerkot Students 2023
Scholarship For Govt. Employees Related Question
How do I apply for the Government of Punjab – PRMPU scholarship 2023?
All the Eligible Candidates have to appear at to PRMPU before 31st May 2023.
What is Last Date For Submitting Scholarships Form For Government Employees?
All the Applicants are Required to Submit Their Application and Other Documents For Scholarship Advertisement 2023 Before the 31-05-2023.
What is the benefit of this Scholarships?
It is a very good opportunity to enhance professional knowledge, skills, and competencies.
Under this scheme, the officers will be awarded with scholarships/funding for local degree programs in relevant disciplines at local universities/ institutions.
Which documents are required for scholarship 2023 for Govt. Employees?
1- One Photo
3- Academic Results
4- Undertaking Stamp Paper
5- Father’s CNIC
6- Any Other Documents