Government College University has announced Bachelors Admission 2023 in B.Sc. [Engg.] Electrical. Student willing to apply For Government College University BS Program Admission 2023 and want to know about GCU Lahore Admission Schedule can see whole detail given below.
All the detail Necessary for admission in Government College University including GCU College University Admission Procedure, GCU Lahore College University Merit List, Admission Schedule for BS Admission Program in Government College University, GCU Lahore Fee Structure and much more in detail below.
All Willing Candidates who want to apply online For GCU Lahore Admission 2023 online apply must Submit the GCU Lahore College University Admission Form before 10-07-2023.
Applications are invited from Local students, Overseas Pakistanis and International students for BS degree Program.
Brief Overview of GCU College University Lahore Admission 2023
|University||Government College University Lahore|
|University Type||Private University|
|Apply Process||Online Through Official Website|
|Degrees Program||BS Program|
What is eligibility Criteria For GCU Lahore Fall Program Admission?
Eligibility Criteria For GCU Lahore BS Program 2023:-
- Candidates must have completed Intermediate / Diploma of Associate Engineer from the Institute situated in the Province/Area of their respective domicile with minimum 60% score.
- The applicant should not have 3rd division throughout his/her academic career.
- Candidates having Degree from Foreign should submit equivalence Certificate issued by IBCC from any recognized board.
- Applicants must pass Entrance Test conducted by the University of Engineering and Technology from respective province for the relevant academic session.
- Selection for admission will be purely on merit basis.
- Both Male/Female can apply online for GCU college university BSc program admission 2023.
Requirements for Diploma Holders/B Tech (Pass) Degree:
- The candidate has passed the Diploma examination in the relevant technology from a recognized Board of Technical Education.
- Admission against seats reserved for the holders of BTech (Pass) Degree will be considered only if the Degree is in the relevant technology.
Requirement for Holders of BSc Degree (2 Year):
- The candidate must have passed Physics and Mathematics as a part of his/her BSc Degree from a recognized institution.
- The candidate must have passed his/her Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) Examination in either Pre-Engineering or Pre-Medical group.
Government College University Program list 2023
The Government College University is offering B.Sc. [Engg.] degree in Electrical.
GCU College University Lahore Merit Formula
a. For applicants with Intermediate (Pre-Engineering) / Diploma of Associate Engineer or equivalent as the highest qualification:
- Intermediate (Pre-Engineering) / DAE or equivalent including Hafiz-e-Quran marks : 40%
- Matriculation / O-Level : 10%
- Entry Test Marks : 30%
- Interview : 20%
GCU College University Lahore Admission 2023 Apply online
- Applicant must apply online for Government College University Fall Program 2023 through official Website http://www.gcuonline.pk/
- Candidates must select the program while filling application form.
- Candidates must send the application form and other documents.
- Fee Challan Form
- Admission Form
- Result Card
- Other Documents
- Proof of domicile must be furnished along with the applications.
- Candidates must read all instructions provided on the website before applying online for GCU University BSc Program 2023.
- Candidate can edit his/her Application Form as many times before submitting online the application form.
Government College University Lahore admission Office Detail
Address: GCU Katchery Road, Lahore, Pakistan
Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Tel# : + 92 42 111 000 010
Government College University Admission 2023 advertisement/Official Notification
- University Of Layyah BS Admission 2023 | UL Layyah Bachelors Program Online Apply
- Federal Urdu University Of Arts Science & Technology BS Program Admission 2023 | FUUAST Islamabad Bachelors Admission 2023 Online Apply
GCU College University Lahore Admission 2023 Related FAQS
Are admissions open in GCU?
Yes, the Government College University has open the admission for Undergraduate Program in different Disciplines. Students can apply for GCU Lahore BSc admission 2023 through official website.
Is GCU HEC recognized?
Yes, Government College University GCU Lahore is the publics sector university recognized by the Higher Education Commission.
What is the last date Last date to apply for GCU Lahore admission 2023?
Last date to apply for Government College University GCU Lahore admission 2023 is 10 July, 2023.
What is the age limit for getting admission in BSc Electrical Program offered by GCU Lahore?
There is no age restriction.
What is the minimum qualification required for admission in BSc Electrical Program?
A candidate having any of the following minimum qualifications can apply:
– HSSC (Pre-Engineering).
– HSSC (Pre-Medical) with Mathematics as an additional subject.
– GCSE/A-Levels or an equivalent foreign qualification.
– BSc Degree (with Physics and Mathematics) from a recognized institution.
– Diploma of Associate Engineer/BTech.
– (Pass) in Electrical / Electronics / Instrument Technology / Telecom / Avionics / IT / Precision Mechanical & Instrument / Radar Technology / Radio Technology / Automation / Instrumentation Process Control.
Which foreign examinations as equivalent to the HSSC (Pre Engineering) Examination Are accepted by the university?
– HSSC (Pre-Engineering) Examination of the Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education, Azad Jammu Kashmir (AJK).
– Cambridge Overseas Higher School Certificate with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
– British General Certificate of Education (A-Level) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
– American High School Graduation Diploma (12th Grade) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Is there any benefit provided to Hafiz-e-quran Students?
Yes, a maximum of 20 marks will be added to the academic marks in Intermediate or equivalent examination of an applicant who is a Hafiz-e-Quran.