Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has announced a merit & need Based Fully Funded Chief Minister’s Education Endowment Fund Scholarship For undergraduate and postgraduate students. The scholarships will be awarded to the candidates for BS, BE, MS, MPhil, and Ph.D. programs in the selected subjects and institutions.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Government has Announced the CMEEF Merit & Need Based Scholarships For the Brilliant and Well Deserving Students of Bachelor & Master Level. Student of Bachelor, Master, MPhil Program are Eligible to Apply for Chief Minister’s Education Endowment Fund Scholarship 2022.
The Complete Details of the CMEEF Bachelor & Master Scholarships 2022 Online Apply, Eligibility for CMEEF Merit & Need Based Scholarships 2022, CMEEF Application Form 2022 and Other Detail as Announced by the KP Government is Provided below:-
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Government announced that Bachelor & Master Fellowship 2022 are Provided to the Needy Students who are Unable to Pay their Tuition Fee and Other Study Expenditure.
All the Interesting and Deserving Students are Encouraged to Apply for CMEEF Endowment Program 2022 before the 15th November,2022 as for Undergraduate Programs and 15th December,2022 as for graduate Programs.
KB cMEEF Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarship 2022 Details
|Organization||Chief Minister’s Education Endowment Fund|
|Deadline||15-11-2022 (Undergraduate Programs)|
15-12-2022 (Graduate Programs)
|Educational Level||Bachelor Level|
|Category||Merit & Need Based|
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa CMEEF Scholarship Program 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be Qualified for admission in of the “Approved institutions” and Fulfilling admission criteria (merit).
- Candidates must be holding Khyber Pakhtunkhwa domicile only.
- Only Full Time Master Program Students Can Apply For PEEF Postgraduate Scholarship 2022.
- Age must be less than 50 years to apply For Scholarships by CMEEF Scholarships Application Form on the last date both for graduate and undergraduate programs.
- Students Must have 1st class academic career (minimum 1st division or CGPA Of 3.00/4.00 or 3.75/5.00) are Eligible to Apply For Chief Minister’s Education Endowment Fund Scholarship 2022.
- Students must have at Least 50% Marks in GRE/GAT (General or Subject) for MS / MPhil, while 60% score in GRE/GAT (General or Subject) for Ph.D.
- The Family Income of Students Should not be More than PKR: 100,000/- from all sources.
- Student not Getting any other Scholarships or Financial Help from any Organizations.
- Both the Male and Female are Eligible For CMEEF Scholarships Online Apply.
KP CMEEF Special Quota Stipend Amount Detail
All the Students Selected For CMEEF Undergraduate & Postgraduate Level Scholarships 2022 Will get All educational expenses covered
Selected candidates will be provided with a Stipend Listed below.
|All Students||Rs. 5000/- Per Month|
Documents Required For CMEEF Bachelor & Master Special Stipend 2022
Students Who want to Apply For CMEEF Bachelor & Master Stipend 2022 announced by Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa must Submit Following Documents
- One Photo
- Attendance Proof
- Income Proof
- Last Exam Results
- Father’s CNIC
- Any Other Documents
Apply Procedure For KP CMEEF Scholarships 2022
Many Applicants Want to Know that How They Apply For the KP CMEEF Special Scholarship 2022.
All Such Students Should Read the Following Detail For CMEEF Scholarship 2022 Online Apply.
- Applicants should Apply directly to the institutions whereas Applications submitted directly to the management unit office shall not be entertained.
- Provision of the wrong information shall lead to the cancellation of the scholarship.
- Last Date For CMEEF Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarship Advertisement 2022 is 15-11-2022 and
- 15-12-22 respectively.
- If Students Fail in Any Subject During the Fellowship, He/she Will not Receive any Further Scholarship by the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Official Address-: Project Management Office Unit, Higher Education Complex, Block -II, Rano Garhi, Chamkani Morh, Peshawar
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Chief Minister’s Education Endowment Fund CMEEF Scholarship 2022 Advertisement
The goal of This program is to select bright students who are suffering from financial issues. All The Students Who currently Enrolled in Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degree Program are Eligible to Apply Online For CMEEF Scholarship 2022 announced by Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Punjab Minority Affairs Scholarship 2022 Online Apply| HRMA Punjab Stipend Program 2022
- 500+ New Pakistan Sweet Home Scholarship Program 2022 | Cadet College Sohawa Orphan Scholarship 2022
KP CMEEF Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarship Related Question
How do I apply for the CMEEF scholarship 2022?
All the Students have to Apply For CMEEF Scholarships 2022 Announced by the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa should Apply directly to the selected institutions
What is Last Date For Submitting KP CMEEF Scholarships Form For Sindh Students?
All the Students are Required to Submit Their Application and Other Documents For CMEEF Scholarship Advertisement 2022 Before the 15-11-2022 for Undergraduate Students and 15-12-2022 for Graduate Students.
How do I know I am Selected For CMEEF Scholarships?
All the Selected Candidates will be Informed through the Contact and notify through email About their Selection.
Which documents are required for KP CMEEF scholarship?
1- Detailed Mark Sheet
4- All Necessary Documents
5- Affidavit Form