Bahauddin Zakaria University Multan has announced the 2 year BZU Multan Livestock Assistant Diploma Course for the Students. The Whole Bahauddin Zakaria University LAD Diploma Program Online Apply 2022 and how to Apply For BZU Multan Livestock Assistant Diploma Admission 2022 is Given below.
The Whole Detail for BZU LAD Admission 2022, BZU Two year Diploma Courses Online Admission , Eligibility For BZU University LAD Diploma Program, Bahauddin Zakaria University Fee Structures, Admission Schedule of Livestock Assistant Diploma At BZU Multan, BZU Multan LAD Merit List is given below.
All Willing Candidates who want to Apply Online For Bahauddin Zakaria University LAD Courses Program before the 20-09-2022 through the BZU LAD Admission Form 2022.
Bahauddin Zakaria University is Offering the Livestock Assistant Diploma Admission at the Faculty of Veterinary Science, BZU Main Campus in the Evening Program and College of Veterinary Sciences , BZU Bhaadur Campus in the Morning Program
|University||Bahauddin Zakaria University BZU Multan|
|University Type||Public University|
|Apply Process||Online Through Official Website|
|Degrees Program||2 Year Livestock Assistant Diploma ( Morning/Evening)|
What is eligibility Criteria For BZU Multan LAD Course Program Admission?
BZU Multan LAD Diploma Program 2022 Eligibility Criteria:-
- Students must done their Matric with atleast 45% Marks from A Recognized Board or University.
- Candidates Having Education From Any Foreign University must have to Submit the Equivalence Certificate.
- Only Male Students having Age Not more than 25 Years are Eligible for BZU Multan LAD Diploma Course 2022.
Bahauddin Zakaria University Multan Courses list 2022
The Bahauddin Zakaria University BZU Multan is Offering Following LAD Course Program 2022 at Following Campus
- 2 year Livestock Assistant Diploma at Faculty of Veterinary Science, BZU Main Campus ( Evening Program)
- 2 year Livestock Assistant Diploma at College of Veterinary Sciences , BZU Bhaadur Campus( Morning Program)
Bahauddin Zakaria University Multan LAD Admission 2022 Apply online
- Applicant Must Apply Online For BZU Multan University LAD Diploma Program 2022 Through Official Website https://bzu.edu.pk or Admission Portal http://apply.bzu.edu.pk/.
- BZU Multan LAD Diploma Course Application Form can be obtained from BZU Main Campus and Bhaadur Campus.
- Candidates must Apply Separately For Admission in Livestock Assistant Diploma at both campus.
- Candidates Must Select The Program While Filling Application Form.
- Candidates must Send the Application Form and other Documents within 48 Hours with Following Documents
- Fee Challan Form
- Admission Form
- Result Card
- Other Documents
- Candidates Must Pay the Application Processing Fee of Rs 250/- in Favor of BZU Multan For Livestock Assistant Diploma Admission 2022.
- Candidates must Read all Instructions Provided on the Website Before Applying Online For BZU University 2 year LAD Course Program 2022.
BZU Multan 2 year LAD Diploma Course Admission Schedule
|Last Date For BS Admission||20th September 2022|
|1st LAD Admission Merit List||26th September 2022|
|Fee Submission Last Date For 1st Merit List||28th September 2022|
|2nd LAD Admission Merit List||29th September 2022|
|Fee Submission Last Date For 2nd Merit List||03rd October 2022|
|3rd LAD Admission Merit List||04th October 2022|
|Fee Submission Last Date For 3rd Merit List||06th October 2022|
|Start of Classes||10th October 2022|
admission Office Detail
Address: Bahauddin Zakariya University Bosan Road, Multan, Punjab
Tel# : 061-9210071,72,73,74 Extension #: 1208, 1124061-9210225
BZU Multan Livestock Assistant Diploma Admission 2022 advertisement/Official Notification
- University of Loralai Admission 2022 Online Apply | UOLI Balochistan BS Admission Form 2022
- MUST University Mirpur Undergraduate Admission 2022 | MUST University Fall 2022 Online Apply
BZU University Multan Admission 2022 Related FAQS
What is the last date of admission in Livestock Assistant Diploma at BZU?
BZU Multan Announced that Candidates can Apply For BZU Livestock Assistant Diploma Admission till 20th September 2022.
How many marks are required for admission in BZU?
For BS Program, 60% Marks is Required in the Fsc.
For MS/ Mphil, Candidates must have atleast 2.5 /4.00 CGPA or 65% Marks.
For PhD Program, Students must have atleast 3.00/4.00 CGPA or 70 % Marks as Per Criteria.
Which documents are required for admission in BZU?
Candidates need Following Documents at the Time of Admission
2- All Educational Certificate and Results
3- Entry Test Result Cards
5- Challan Form