Balochistan University Of It & Management Sciences Quetta has announced Bachelors Program Admission 2023 in BS Psychology, BS Geological Engineering BS Economics, BS Commerce, BS Electrical, BS Civil, BS degree in Education and many other programs. Student willing to apply For Balochistan University Of It & Management Sciences Quetta BS Program Admission 2023 and want to know about BUITMS Quetta Admission Schedule can see whole detail given below.
All the detail Necessary for admission in Balochistan University Of It & Management Sciences Quetta including BUITMS University Admission Procedure, BUITMS University Quetta Merit List, Admission Schedule for BS Admission Program in Balochistan University Of It & Management Sciences Quetta, BUITMS Quetta Fee Structure and much more in detail below.
All Willing Candidates who want to apply online For BUITMS Quetta Admission 2023 online apply must Submit the BUITMS Quetta University Admission Form before 31-07-2023.
Applications are invited from Local students, Overseas Pakistanis and International students for BS degree Program.
Brief Overview of BUITMS University Quetta Admission 2023
|University||Balochistan University Of It & Management Sciences Quetta|
|University Type||Public University|
|Apply Process||Online Through Official Website|
|Degrees Program||BS Program|
What is eligibility Criteria For BUITMS Quetta Fall Program Admission?
Eligibility Criteria For BUITMS University BS Program 2023:–
- Applicants apply to seek admission in BUITMS Quetta BS Program must have passed F.Sc (Pre-Engineering) or DAE in the relevant field with minimum 60% score.
- Candidates having education from any foreign university must have to submit the Equivalence Certificate.
- Applicants are also required to appear for GAT General or university NTS test.
- Candidates from all provinces are encouraged to apply.
- The valid test results of NTS (NAT)(LAT)/HEC(HAT)(LAT) are also acceptable.
- Both Male/Female can apply online for BUITMS University Bachelors Degree Program admission 2023.
Balochistan University Of It & Management Sciences Program list 2023
The Balochistan University Of It & Management Sciences is offering following Bachelors Program 2023 in the following subjects.
BUITMS University Quetta Undergraduate Program Detail
- B.Sc. Petroleum & Gas
- B.Sc. Software Engineering
- BS Computer Engineering
- BS Textile Engineering
- BS Mechanical
- BS Electronics
- BS Chemical
- BS Geological Engineering
- BS Electrical Engineering (Self-Finance)
- BS Civil Engineering (Self-Finance)
- BS Mining
Management, Arta & Social Sciences
- B.ARCH Architecture (5-years, Self-Finance)
- BBA Business Administration
- B.Sc. Statistics
- BFA Fine Arts
- BS Mass Communication
- BS English (Self-Finance)
- BS International Relations (Self-Finance)
- BS Sociology
- BS Textile & Fashion Design
- BS Psychology
- BS Economics
- BS Education (Self-Finance)
- BS Commerce
- BS Public Administration
- LLB Law
Science & Technology
- BS Chemistry
- BS Information Technology (Self-Finance)
- BS Mathematics
- BS Microbiology
- BS Telecommunication
- BS Biotechnology
- BS Computer Science (Self-Finance)
- BS Environmental Sciences
- BS Physics
BUITMS University Quetta Admission 2023 Apply online
- Applicant must apply online for Balochistan University Of It & Management Sciences Fall Program 2023 through official Website http://oas.buitms.edu.pk/application/index.php
- Candidates must select the program while filling application form.
- Fill up the admission form online and submit its hardcopy in admission office along with the required documents.
- Fee Challan Form
- Admission Form
- Result Card
- Other Documents
- Candidates must read all instructions provided on the website before applying online for BUITMS University BS Program 2023.
- Merit will be calculated from the marks of Matric, Intermediate and the admission test.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Candidate can edit his/her Application Form as many time before submitting online the application form.
|Application Processing Fee||Rs 2500/- (Non-Refundable)|
Balochistan University Of It & Management Sciences Quetta admission Office Detail
Address: BUITMS, Jinnah Town, Samungli Road, Quetta, Pakistan.
Tel# : +92 (81) 9201051
Balochistan University Of It & Management Sciences Admission 2023 advertisement/Official Notification
- Islamia University Of Bahawalpur BS Admission 2023 | IUB Bahawal Pur Bachelors Program Online Apply
- Kinnaird College For Women Lahore BS & MS/MPhil Admission 2023 | Kinnaird College For Women KINNAIRD Lahore Bachelors & Masters Program Online Apply
BUITMS University Quetta Admission 2023 Related FAQS
Are admissions open in BUITMS?
Yes, the Balochistan University Of It & Management Sciences has open the admission for Undergraduate Program in different Disciplines. Students can apply for BUITMS Quetta BS admission 2023 through official website.
Is BUITMS HEC recognized?
Yes, Balochistan University Of It & Management Sciences BUITMS Quetta is non-profit publics sector university recognized by the Higher Education Commission.
What is the Last date to apply for BUITMS Quetta admission 2023?
Last date to apply for Balochistan University Of It & Management Sciences BUITMS Quetta admission 2023 is 31 July, 2023.
What is the duration of a program at BUITEMS?
The duration of BS programs is four years, equally divided into eight semesters. However, the B. Arch program, is spread over five years (ten semesters). The duration for completion of the MS program is 2 years from the date of enrolment into the MS program.
What are the different financial assistance options at BUITEMS?
The BUITEMS Fee Concession & Scholarship Policy has the following aspects:
– Merit scholarship (available after the first semester)
– Work and study program
– Fee concession for needy students
– Fee concession for siblings
– Fee concession for dependents of BUITEMS employees
– Fee in installments
– USAID need-based scholarship
Can I freeze a semester?
Freezing is not allowed in the first semester of a program. A student shall be allowed to apply for freezing of at most two semesters in his / her entire program of study, after the first semester.