Al-Hijrah School DG Khan announces AHST Merit & Need Based Scholarships for Students Enrolled in the 7th to 10th Grade. Now the Students from Punjab & Sindh can apply For AHST Talent Scholarship Program 2023 through Admission Office of the relevant Campus.
Al-Hijrah School Has Announced the Merit and Need Based Scholarships for the Brilliant and Well Deserving Baluchistan Students of 7th to 12th Level.
The Complete Details of the AHST Talent Scholarship Program 2023, Scholarships 2023 Apply, Eligibility for AHST Talent Scholarships for 7th to 10th Level 2023, Scholarship Application Form 2023 and Other Detail as Announced by Al-Hijrah School DG Khan is Provided below: –
All the Interesting and Deserving Students of Punjab & Sindh are Encouraged to Apply for AHST Talent Scholarship Program 2023 before April 15, 2023.
AHST 7th to 12th Grade Talent Scholarship 2023 Details
|Organization||Al-Hijrah School DG Khan|
|Location||Students From Punjab & Sindh|
|Educational Level||7th to 12th Level|
|Category||Merit & Need Based|
Al-Hijrah School DG Khan AHST Talent Scholarship Program 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be Studying in the 6th class in a Government School.
- Candidates Should have an age limit between 11 to 13 years.
- The Family Income of Students Should be Less than 400,000/- per annum.
- Only one child from each family are Eligible to Apply for AHST Talent Scholarships 2023.
- Candidates have to appear for Admission Test as well as for an interview.
- On the basis of the result, selection committee will do a permanent decision.
- Both the Male and Female are Eligible For Al-Hijrah School DG Khan Talent Scholarships Program 2023.
AHST Special Quota Stipend Amount Detail
All the Students Selected For AHST 7th to 12th Level Scholarships 2023 will be provided with benefits Listed below.
- Mess Charges
Documents Required For AHST 7th to 12 Special Stipend 2023
Students Who want to Apply For AHST 7th to 12 Stipend 2023 For Al-Hijrah School DG Khan must Submit Following Documents
- Application Form
- Income Proof
- Last Exam Results
- Father’s CNIC
- Any Other Documents
Apply Procedure For AHST 7th to 12 Scholarships 2023
Many Applicants Want to Know that How They Apply For the AHST Talent Scholarship 2023 For Sindh & Punjab Students.
All Such Students Should Read the Following Detail For AHST Talent Scholaship 2023.
- Applicants must Apply through The Prescribed Application Form Available at the relevant campus.
- Last Date For AHST 7th to 12 Grade Talent Scholarship Advertisement 2023 is 15-04-2023.
- Students Must Submit AHST Application Form To Admission Office.
- Or can courier at the address provided below.
Official Address-: Al-Hijrah School Dera Ghazi Khan, Jinnah Colony, Near Ghazi Mill, NH-55 Jampur Road, DG Khan Punjab
Tele-: 051-4861336, 0300-3371824, 0315-8622769
Al-Hijrah School DG Khan AHST Talent Scholarship 2023 Advertisement
The goal of This program is to select bright students who are suffering from financial issues. All The Students Who currently Enrolled in 7th to 12th Level are Eligible to Apply For Al-Hijrah School DG Khan AHST Talent Scholarship 2023.
- PEEF CM Merit Scholarship Program CMMS 2023 |Fully-Funded PEEF Scholarship CMMS for Ph.D. Students 2023
- Sindh School Education Foundation Scholarship Program 2023| Fully-Funded SEF Scholarship Program for Mirpurkhas & Umerkot Students 2023
AHST 7th to 12th Level Talent Scholarship Related Question
How do I apply for the AHST scholarship 2023?
All the Students have to Apply For AHST Talent Scholarships 2023 Announced by the Al-Hijrah School DG Khan through the Prescribed Application Form 2023.
What is Last Date For Submitting AHST Talent Scholarships Form For Punjab & Sindh Students?
All the Students From Punjab & Sindh are Required to Submit Their Application and Other Documents For AHST Talent Scholarship Advertisement 2023 Before the 15-04-2023.
How do Candidates Selected For AHST Talent Scholarships?
Students are selected through rigorous testing and a verification process.
Which documents are required for AHST Talent scholarship?
1- Application Form
2- Income Proof
4- Last Exam Results
5- Father’s CNIC
6- Any Other Documents
What is Al-Hijrah School Talent Scholarships Program 2023?
Al-Hijrah School is a ray of hope for the underprivileged people of Baluchistan and is providing quality education free of cost for the last 19 years.
What is the significance of AHST Talent Scholarship 2023?
Al-Hijrah Schools Trust (AHST) Ziarat is providing quality education to needy students of Baluchistan for a couple of decades.
Now, the DG Khan campus of the school is established to provide free and quality education to the students of Punjab and Sindh.