Al- Hamd Islamic University Quetta has announced Bachelors Program Admission 2023 in BS Medical Laboratory Technology, BS Public Health, BS Optometry, BS Diet & Nutritional Sciences and some other programs. Student willing to apply For Al- Hamd Islamic University Quetta BS Program Admission 2023 and want to know about AHIU Quetta Admission Schedule can see whole detail given below.
All the detail Necessary for admission in Al- Hamd Islamic University Quetta including AHIU University Admission Procedure, AHIU University Quetta Merit List, Admission Schedule for BS Admission Program in Al- Hamd Islamic University Quetta, AHIU Quetta Fee Structure and much more in detail below.
All Willing Candidates who want to apply For AHIU Quetta Admission 2023 apply must Submit the AHIU Quetta University Admission Form before 21-09-2023.
Applications are invited from Local students, Overseas Pakistanis and International students for BS degree Program.
Brief Overview of AHIU University Quetta Admission 2023
|University||Al- Hamd Islamic University Quetta|
|University Type||Private University|
|Apply Process||Online Through Official Website|
|Degrees Program||BS Program|
What is eligibility Criteria For AHIU Quetta Fall Program Admission?
Eligibility Criteria For AHIU University BS Program 2023:–
- Applicants apply to seek admission in AHIU Quetta BS Program must have passed F.Sc (Pre-Medical) with minimum 50% score.
- Whereas for getting admission in 5-years DPT Program, at least 60% marks are required in F.Sc (Pre-Medical).
- Candidates having education from any foreign university must have to submit the Equivalence Certificate.
- Applicants are also required to appear for entrance exams.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- Both Male/Female can apply for AHIU University Bachelors Degree Program admission 2023.
Al- Hamd Islamic University Program list 2023
The Al- Hamd Islamic University is offering following Bachelors Program 2023 in the following subjects.
AHIU University quetta Undergraduate Program Detail
- BS degree in Anesthesia Technology
- BS degree in Medical Laboratory Technology
- BS degree in Public Health
- BS degree in Optometry
- BS degree in Diet & Nutritional Sciences
- DPT degree in Physical Therapy
AHIU University Quetta Admission 2023 Apply online
- Applicant must apply online for Al- Hamd Islamic University Quetta BS Program 2023 through official Website https://admission.aiu.edu.pk/
- Candidates must select the program while filling application form.
- Candidates must send the application form and other documents.
- Fee Challan Form
- Admission Form
- Result Card
- Other Documents
- Candidates must read all instructions provided on the website before applying online for AHIU University BS Program 2023.
- Entry Test and interview will be conducted on 22nd September, 2023.
- Candidate can edit his/her Application Form as many times before submitting online the application form.
Al- Hamd Islamic University Quetta admission Office Detail
Address: Main Campus, AIU, Airport Road, Quetta, Balochistan Pakistan
Tel# : (081) 2301 777, 0312-9880463
Al- Hamd Islamic University Admission 2023 advertisement/Official Notification
- Multan University Of Science And Technology Multan BS Admission 2023 | MUST Multan Bachelors Program 2023 Online Apply
- University Of The Punjab Gujranwala MBA Admission 2023 | PU Gujranwala Masters Program 2023 Online Apply
AHIU University Quetta Admission 2023 Related FAQS
Are admissions open in AHIU?
Yes, the Al- Hamd Islamic University has open the admission for Undergraduate Program in different Disciplines. Students can apply for AHIU Quetta BS & DPT admission 2023 through official website.
Is AHIU HEC recognized?
Yes, Al- Hamd Islamic University AHIU Quetta is the private sector university recognized by the Higher Education Commission.
What is the Last date to apply for AHIU Quetta admission 2023?
Last date to apply for Al- Hamd Islamic University AHIU Quetta admission 2023 is 21 September, 2023.
When will classes Start?
Classes will be commenced from 25th September, 2023.