Abasyn University has announced Bachelors, Masters & Doctorate Admission 2023 in BS Medical Laboratory Technology, BS Radiology, BS International Relations, BS Microbiology, BS Finance & Accounting, BS Surgery, BS Dental Technology and many other programs. Student willing to apply For Abasyn University BS. MS & PH.D. Program Admission 2023 and want to know about AU Peshawar Spring Admission Schedule can see whole detail given below.
All the detail Necessary for admission in Abasyn University including AU University Admission Procedure, AU Peshawar University Merit List, Admission Schedule for BS, MS & PH.D. Admission Program in Absayn University, AU Peshawar Fee Structure and much more in detail below.
All Willing Candidates who want to apply online For AU Peshawar Spring Admission 2023 online apply must Submit the AU Peshawar College University Admission Form before 16-01-2023.
Applications are invited from Local students, Overseas Pakistanis and International students for BS, MS & PH.D. degree Program.
Brief Overview of AU University Peshawar Admission 2023
|University||Abasyn University Peshawar|
|University Type||Private University|
|Apply Process||Online Through Official Website|
|Degrees Program||BS Program |
What is eligibility Criteria For AU Peshawar Spring Program Admission?
Eligibility Criteria for AU University BS Program 2023:–
- Applicants apply to seek admission in AU Peshawar BS Program must have passed Intermediate/DAE or equivalent with at least 50% marks.
- Students must make it sure that they have completed intermediate education from recognized board of education.
- Candidates having education from any foreign university must have to submit the Equivalence Certificate verified by IBCC.
- Applicants are also required to appear for entrance exams conducted by the University.
- The age limit for admission to undergraduate programs offered by Gomal University is 22 years.
- Both Male/Female can apply online for AU University and Bachelor’s Degree Program admission 2023.
Eligibility Criteria For AU Peshawar MS/MPhil Program 2023:-
- Candidates must have BS Degree From HEC Recognized University in order to Seek Admission in MS/MPhil Program by Abasyn University.
- Candidates having Degree From Foreign should submit equivalence Certificate from any recognized board.
- Candidates must pass the Entrance Test as Per University Criteria i.e., 50% marks.
- Both Male/Female can apply online for AU university Master/MA/MPhil/MS program admission 2023.
Eligibility Criteria For AU Peshawar PhD Program Online Registration: –
- Candidates must have to get at least minimum 3.0/4.0 CGPA in the (Semester System) or First Division (in the Annual System) For getting admission in Abasyn University PhD Program.
- Applicants must appear for GAT (Subject) Test conducted by the National Testing Service (NTS), ETS, USA.
- Candidates must clear the test with 60% marks.
- Both Male/Female can apply online for AU PhD degree Program Admission 2023.
Abasyn University Program list 2023
The Abasyn University is offering following Master/PhD Program 2023 in the following subjects.
AU University Peshawar Undergraduate Program Detail
- B.Sc. Electrical
- B.TECH Mechanical Technology
- B.TECH Civil Technology
- B.TECH Electrical Technology
- BBA Business Administration
- BE Civil
- BS English
- BS Software Engineering
- BS Public Health
- BS Computer Science
- BS Biotechnology
- BS Psychology
- BS Anaesthesiology
- BS Medical Laboratory Technology
- BS Radiology
- BS International Relations
- BS Microbiology
- BS Finance & Accounting
- BS Surgery
- BS Dental Technology
- BS Political Science
- BS Electronics
- BS Cardiology
- DPT Physical Therapy
- PHARM.D Pharmacy
AU Peshawar Master Program Detail
- MPhil Pharmacy
- MS Management Science
- MS Engineering Management
- MPhil Economics
- MBA/Executive (MBA)
- MS Project Management (MPM)
- MPhil Political Science
- MPhil International Relations
- MS Civil Engineering
- MS Electrical Engineering
- MS Computer Science
- MS Software Engineering
- MPhil Microbiology
- MPhil Biotechnology
- MPhil Education
Abasyn University PhD Program Detail
- PH. D Pharmacy
- PH.D. Electrical Engineering
- PH.D. Computer Science
AU University Peshawar Admission 2023 Apply online
- Applicant must apply online for Abasyn University Spring Program 2023 through official Website http://peshawar.abasyn.edu.pk/Home/OnlineAdmission
- Candidates must select the program while filling application form.
- Candidates must send the application form and other documents within 48 Hours with following documents
- Fee Challan Form
- 04 Passport sized photographs
- Admission Form
- Result Card
- Other Documents
- Candidates must read all instructions provided on the website before applying online for AU University PhD/MS/BS Program 2023.
- Candidate can edit his/her Application Form as many time before submitting online the application form.
Abasyn University Peshawar admission Office Detail
Address: AU, Ring Road, Charsadda Link, Peshawar
Email: –email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel#: 051-25 82 996/ 25 82 835, 0333 59 44 369
Abasyn University Admission 2023 advertisement/Official Notification
- Federal Urdu University Of Arts Science & Technology BS Program Admission 2023 | FUUAST Islamabad Bachelors Admission 2023 Online Apply
- Government College University BS Program Admission 2023 | GCU Lahore Bachelors Admission 2023 Online Apply
AU University Peshawar Admission 2023 Related FAQS
Are admissions open in AU?
Yes, the Abasyn University has opened the admission for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Program in different Disciplines. Students can apply for AU Peshawar BS/MS/MPhil/PhD admission 2023 through official website.
Is AU HEC recognized?
Yes, Abasyn University AU Peshawar is the private sector university recognized by the Higher Education Commission and chartered by Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK Government.
What is the last date for submission of admission form for AU Peshawar?
Last date to apply for Abasyn University AU Peshawar admission 2023 is 16 February, 2023
Does Abasyn University Offers Financial Aid And Scholarships?
The following are the conditions for merit-based scholarships.
Students with 75% or more marks – 30% tuition fee (waiver for the first semester).
Scholarship will continue if the student maintains a minimum CGPA of 3.25
Students with more than 60% and less than 75% marks -20% (tuition fee waiver for the first semester) Scholarship will continue if the student maintains a minimum CGPA of 3.0
25% scholarship in tuition fee – for armed forces and government personals and their dependents
Does University Offers hostel and transportation facilities?
University will advise students regarding hostel and transportation facilities.
Does university Offers Internships?
Internships are compulsory. University will arrange internships for students during the second and last year of their bachelor’s degree programs.
Does University Provide Assistantship For Students (TA-SHIP Opportunity)?
High performing students would be considered for assistantship/jobs at campus.