Abasyn University has announced Bachelors, Masters & Doctorate Admission 2023 in B.Sc. Electrical, B. TECH Electrical Technology, B. TECH Mechanical Technology, B. TECH Civil Technology, BBA Business Administration, BE Civil, BS Medical Laboratory Technology, BS Radiology, BS International Relations, BS Finance & Accounting and many other programs. Student willing to apply For Abasyn University BS. MS & PH.D. Program Admission 2023 and want to know about AU Peshawar Admission Schedule can see whole detail given below.
All the detail Necessary for admission in Abasyn University including AU University Admission Procedure, AU Peshawar University Merit List, Admission Schedule for BS, MS & PH.D. Admission Program in Absayn University, AU Peshawar Fee Structure and much more in detail below.
All Willing Candidates who want to apply online For AU Peshawar Spring Admission 2023 online apply must Submit the AU Peshawar College University Admission Form before 18-02-2023.
Applications are invited from Local students, Overseas Pakistanis and International students for BS, MS & PH.D. degree Program.
Brief Overview of AU University Peshawar Admission 2023
|University||Abasyn University Peshawar|
|University Type||Private University|
|Last Date: –||18-02-2023|
|Apply Process||Online Through Official Website|
|Degrees Program||BS Program |
What is eligibility Criteria For AU Peshawar Program Admission?
Eligibility Criteria for AU University BS Program 2023: —
- Applicants apply to seek admission in AU Peshawar BS Program must have passed Intermediate/DAE or equivalent with at least 50% marks.
- Students must make it sure that they have completed intermediate education from recognized board of education.
- Candidates having education from any foreign university must have to submit the Equivalence Certificate verified by IBCC.
- Applicants are also required to appear for entrance exams conducted by the University.
- The age limit for admission to undergraduate programs offered by Gomal University is 22 years.
- Both Male/Female can apply online for AU University and Bachelor’s Degree Program admission 2023.
Eligibility Criteria For AU Peshawar MS/MPhil Program 2023:-
- Candidates must have BS Degree From HEC Recognized University in order to Seek Admission in MS/MPhil Program by Abasyn University.
- Candidates having Degree From Foreign should submit equivalence Certificate from any recognized board.
- Candidates must pass the Entrance Test as Per University Criteria i.e., 50% marks.
- Both Male/Female can apply online for AU university Master/MA/MPhil/MS program admission 2023.
Eligibility Criteria For AU Peshawar PhD Program Online Registration: –
- Candidates must have to get at least minimum 3.0/4.0 CGPA in the (Semester System) or First Division (in the Annual System) For getting admission in Abasyn University PhD Program.
- Applicants must appear for GAT (Subject) Test conducted by the National Testing Service (NTS), ETS, USA.
- Candidates must clear the test with 60% marks.
- Both Male/Female can apply online for AU PhD degree Program Admission 2023.
Abasyn University Program list 2023
The Abasyn University is offering following Bachelors/Master/PhD Program 2023 in the following subjects.
AU University Peshawar Undergraduate Program Detail
- B.Sc. Electrical
- B.TECH Electrical Technology
- B.TECH Mechanical Technology
- B.TECH Civil Technology
- BBA Business Administration
- BE Civil
- BS Medical Laboratory Technology
- BS Radiology
- BS International Relations
- BS Finance & Accounting
- BS Microbiology
- BS Surgery
- BS Dental Technology
- BS Political Science
- BS Cardiology
- BS Electronics
- BS English
- BS Public Health
- BS Software Engineering
- BS Computer Science
- BS Biotechnology
- BS Psychology
- BS Anaesthesiology
- DPT Physical Therapy
- PHARM.D Pharmacy
AU Peshawar Master Program Detail
- MS Civil Engineering
- MS Electrical Engineering
- MS Computer Science
- MS Software Engineering
- M.Phil. Microbiology
- M.Phil. Biotechnology
- M.Phil. Education
Abasyn University PhD Program Detail
- PhD Pharmacy
- PhD Electrical Engineering
- PhD Computer Science
AU University Peshawar Admission 2023 Apply online
- Applicant must apply online for Abasyn University Program 2023 through official Website http://peshawar.abasyn.edu.pk/Home/OnlineAdmission
- Candidates must select the program while filling application form.
- Candidates must send the application form and other documents within 48 Hours with following documents.
- Fee Challan Form
- Admission Form
- Result Card
- Other Documents
- Candidates must read all instructions provided on the website before applying online for NDU University PhD/MS/BS Program 2023.
- Candidate can edit his/her Application Form as many times before submitting online the application form.
Abasyn University Peshawar admission Office Detail
Address: AU, Ring Road, Charsadda Link, Peshawar
Email: – firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Tel#: +92 091 2582996 & 2582835, +92 333 5944369
Abasyn University Admission 2023 advertisement/Official Notification
- Nfc Institute Of Engineering & Technology MS Program Admission 2023 | NFC-IET Multan Postgraduate Admission 2023
- Al- Hamd Islamic University BS & DPT Program Admission 2023 | AHIU Quetta Bachelors & DPT Admission 2023 Online Apply
AU University Peshawar Admission 2023 Related FAQS
Are admissions open in AU?
Yes, the Abasyn University has opened the admission for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Program in different Disciplines. Students can apply for AU Peshawar BS/MS/MPhil/PhD admission 2023 through official website.
Is AU HEC recognized?
Yes, Abasyn University AU Peshawar is the military private sector university recognized by the Higher Education Commission.
What is the last date for submission of admission form for AU Peshawar?
Last date to apply for Abasyn University AU Peshawar admission 2023 is 18 February, 2023
Does Abasyn University Offers Financial Aid And Scholarships?
The following are the conditions for merit-based scholarships.
Students with fee waiver 70% who scored 65% or above.
Students with fee waiver 50% who scored 60 -64% marks.
Fee waiver 30% to Children of Govt. Employees.